• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Famous Alumni NCAA Bracket

What about that dumb bitch who wrote those chick-lit books and then her loser husband got all pissed off when people gave any of them a lukewarm review on Amazon. She's pretty famous.

Need more info on the husband getting pissed off.

Yeah, you think she and her husband would be able to suck it up after paying almost $5 million for this house in Buckhead in 2011, but NOOOOOOO!, everybody has to like Emily's trashy vagina books!

330-Argonne-Drive-Atlanta.jpg

Ricky Van Zeen of College Humor Fame. By extension, David Cho who helped start Busted Tees

"South Korea's Got Seoul..."

Did not know Cho was involved with Busted Tees. He lived across from me freshman year and stole my roommate's car. Nice guy though.

Did not know Cho was involved with Busted Tees. He lived across from me freshman year and stole my roommate's car. Nice guy though.

Yea, good dude. Loved him some Lloyd Banks, "On Fire" on repeat

True story: My brother 's freshman year roommate's younger sister's best friend got screwed by Tom Jones.

Thomas Dixon, Jr., the writer of the film Birth of a Nation is probably #1 on worst WFU alums

He did get a masters degree in 4 years and found KA there though, so.

Thomas Dixon, Jr., the writer of the film Birth of a Nation is probably #1 on worst WFU alums

He did get a masters degree in 4 years and found KA there though, so.

Followed only by that dude on LinkedIn.

Back