• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fantasy Football 2011

wtf? i was up 6 going into tonight against Vincent Jackson and had it won. i better not lose because of this shit.

It was a struggle but I got the 10+ points I needed from Rivers. 7-1 in my money league.

And Rivers fumbles.

It took 3 quarters but the Chiefs finally gave Jackie Battle the freaking ball and I win my matchup.

fuck. i see a disaster looming again. up by 3.49. any field goal under 40 is worth 3 over 40 is worth 4-5 pts. so over 40 i lose if bowe does not catch another ball.

alright all i need is a chiefs score or 1.52 points of production from bowe on this upcoming drive and it is wrapped up. please bowe and kansas city show the fuck up.

Such a great feeling to wake up and see you won your fantasy game, after going to bed after the game and down .24 points. Love me some stat corrections.

The Chiefs did an amazing job at taking Antonio Gates out of the game. I'd never seen something like that before. They mugged him at the LOS with two DBs.

Need to pick up a D for the week - Bills, Chiefs, or Raiders?

In order to do so, I need to make some room on my roster. Trying to pull a 2-for-1 trade by Sunday morning, but if that doesn't work out, should I cut James Starks, Roy Helu, Daniel Thomas, or Mark Ingram?

Just executed this trade - I get Cam Newton, AJ Green and Julio Jones, I gave up Gore, Roddy White, Fitzpatrick and Dallas Clark.

I explained this before, but I get to keep Newton as my 13th rd pick next year. I am pretty psyched. I still have Roethlisberger and need to trade him now. MY other RBs are Bradshaw, Ingram and Thomas. I basically have all of the SEC rookies in the league.

I'm cruising by picking up whatever D plays the Colts each week... Hopefully Curtis Painter doesn't bust my ass one of these weeks.

I'm playing Oakland in one league and ATL in the other. At this point in the season, if you don't have a top 5 defense, best to play the matchups as teams begin to mail it in for the year.

How bad must it suck to be a Hillis or CJ2K owner right now?

Back