• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Farrell Hall

Is this the new dorm?

This is the new business building iirc...

I mean, where it is going to be. Don't get catty with me.

They haven't even broken ground on it yet, how are we supposed to know where it's going to be!?!? :willynilly:

Take it easy, boys.

It is going to be built in that area between Poteat Field and Q parking lot. That area used to be pretty barren, with a couple dying trees and old picnic tables.

If you drive by the area now, you'll see a nice sketch of what the building should look like.

That building is going to be pretty boss from what I've heard about the plans. They flew the faculty that cared up to Michigan to see their two options for offices. IIRC, they could pick either one. Most came back very impressed.

Take it easy, boys.

It is going to be built in that area between Poteat Field and Q parking lot. That area used to be pretty barren, with a couple dying trees and old picnic tables.

If you drive by the area now, you'll see a nice sketch of what the building should look like.

I knew dis, was just giving TW a hard time.

I'm going to miss that spot. :tear: I've played in the snow there many a time.

I wish I would have postponed by Wake Forest education for a few years so that I could experience this building.

Funny story. If you're going to be around this weekend, I can tell you more directly. It'd probably be easier.

Yeah, I'll be around this weekend. Friday plans are up in the air but I'm definitely in for Saturday. I'll try to remember to bring this up.

That seems like an awfully small space for this. Maybe that's just my memory. I'm sure it'll be cool though.

Building another business school building?

The profs in Tribble and Carswell have to be fuming.

Not to mention the craptacular science buildings.

Yeah probs, but what are you going to say when someone's parents donate 10 million to get it done?

Back