• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Farrell Hall

If it's going to be the new business bldg, what's going to happen with Callaway? I haven't been back to campus in over 10 years so please excuse me if things have changed but I remembered Callaway as the business building when I was there.

If it's going to be the new business bldg, what's going to happen with Callaway? I haven't been back to campus in over 10 years so please excuse me if things have changed but I remembered Callaway as the business building when I was there.

Calloway(kirby) was still the business building last year when I was in school. I'd assume it still is right now.

I think the computer sciences peeps are taking over calloway? Not sure though.

Calloway(kirby) was still the business building last year when I was in school. I'd assume it still is right now.

I thought it was HES that was moving into Kirby

They need to move a department or two out of Tribble to clear up some space. Tribble is way overcrowded.

Last edited:
I'm so pissed that Wake Forest is going to destroy that area of trees and old picnic tables and force the students to have cookouts elsewhere on campus. That picnic experience is what made Wake so special. Now no one is going to want to come to Wake anymore. Terrible decision by Hatch to put up a brand new business building at the expense of the students. Wake is always screwing the students!!!111

Business is still in Kirby this year

Also, I believe they are moving the road slightly over the summer, FWIW. As they've cleared trees and stuff it has looked more and more like a building really will fit there, as much as I might have doubted it at some point haha.

I'm so pissed that Wake Forest is going to destroy that area of trees and old picnic tables and force the students to have cookouts elsewhere on campus. That picnic experience is what made Wake so special. Now no one is going to want to come to Wake anymore. Terrible decision by Hatch to put up a brand new business building at the expense of the students. Wake is always screwing the students!!!111

Obvious sarcasm, but I don't see anyone complaining about this, not sure what you're going for here.

Trying to mock stuff like the Tennis Center over the Student Parking Lot.

The road will be moved, and it is my understanding that most of the trees will be retained.

This should be looked at as a win-win for everyone since the issue isn't the quality of the classrooms (they're all pretty much the same), but rather the quantity. Farrell will have much more social and study space than any other academic building though. That's going to be the main difference, particularly the dining facility.

One step closer to the walking campus from the strategic plan. This will inevitably take more parking spaces away.

The Farrell's got a ton of press for their donation to the school, but has anyone seen or heard any PR related to the $1 million dollar gift that was given to the band?

The Farrell's got a ton of press for their donation to the school, but has anyone seen or heard any PR related to the $1 million dollar gift that was given to the band?

Could it be that the donor did not want publicity?

That's how I'd want it (well, theoretically anyway).

Back