• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Father and Daughter terrorized in an unusual roadrage incident in Raleigh

DeaconOEF/OIFvet

Reaction score
9426393_600x338.jpg

RALEIGH (WTVD) -- A father says his car was rammed out of nowhere by a random driver over the weekend.

It unfolded Saturday night at the Ridgewood Shopping Center in Raleigh at Wade Avenue near the Beltline.

The Raleigh man says it was "no accident." He was on the phone with a 911 operator as the whole situation unfolded.

A man had just picked his daughter from the movies when all of a sudden they started being hit repeatedly by the driver of another car.

Dispatcher: 911 "What's the location of your emergency?"

Caller: "I've got a guy that's following me, and he's rear-ended me and now he's following me again."

Dispatcher: "And what is your name?"

Caller: "He hit us again! Oh my God!"

Dispatcher: "And what is your name?"

Caller: "He's just hit us twice!"

Out of nowhere, and for no apparent reason, police say Remy Gagnon starting attacking a father and his daughter on their way home from the movies.

Caller: (screaming) "He just hit us again!"

Police said Jost’s voice was altered on the released recording to disguise it; his daughter is heard screaming in the background. The alleged attacker is Remy Blaisdell Gagon, 25, someone with whom Jost was not acquainted, police said.

Not knowing what else to do, Jost drove into a parking lot in front of a Whole Foods Market to wait for help, but Gagon reportedly followed them and continued striking Jost’s car.

Caller: "He's hit me three times now, and here he comes again."

Dispatcher: "OK and you're like circling the Whole Foods parking lot?"

Caller: "I'm trying to figure out what his plate is. (screaming) "He just hit me four times now!"

The situation only accelerated as Gagnon allegedly wouldn't stop hitting the man's Saab. With the situation looking more bleak, the Raleigh man was able to get his daughter inside this store for safety.

Caller: (screaming) "Look, he just broke my window, broke my car. I'm freaking out! Jesus! He's trying to kill us! Please!"

Police say Jost found the right moment to get his daughter out of the car so she could run inside the Whole Foods for safety while he waited outside, WFJA-FM in central North Carolina reported. Jost soon took cover inside the store as well — but the suspect reportedly ran after him.

Police arrived and arrested Gagnon. There are conflicting news reports about whether police used force.

Jost and his daughter weren’t hurt, WTVD said. Gagnon was taken to a hospital, then released, and remains in police custody at an undisclosed location, WFJA reported.

Police say he faces two counts of assault with a dangerous weapon, two counts of simple assault — for kicking an EMS worker and biting a firefighter — and one count of careless and reckless driving.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=9426425

http://www.examiner.com/article/nc-father-and-daughter-terrorized-out-of-the-blue-road-rage-incident

Mr. Gagnon would've gotten a .40 cal lobotomy had he chosen to fuck with me- and quite a few others on this board and around Raleigh.

Mr. Gagnon would've gotten a .40 cal lobotomy had he chosen to fuck with me- and quite a few others on this board and around Raleigh.

You want to just send Moonz a message and tell him he can login as his 94CommieKarma user now?

So do you carry all the time? Or just have one in the car all the time?

Probably had a 'Go Heels' bumper sticker, in which case, it was justified.

He had to be on pills or something.. That's crazy

You would shoot him in the head?

Back