• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Father and Daughter terrorized in an unusual roadrage incident in Raleigh

After Gagon was arrested he was taken to a psychiatric hospital for evaluation and then discharged to an unknown location.

Police say Gagon faces two counts of assault with a dangerous weapon, two counts of simple assault, and one count of careless and reckless driving.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r-unprovoked-road-rage-driver-rammed-car.html

Sounds like he may be in some sort of psychiatric care now, which may be a reason for them not releasing his mugshot or any other pictures of him. The father is depicted below.

article-2558295-1B724A7700000578-995_306x423.jpg

Hey, Fat Ass. Fat Ass! Talk to me boy! I know you're there I can hear you breathin'. Don't you listen to these nitwits you hear me? This place ain't so bad. Tell you what, I'll introduce you around, make you feel right at home. I know a couple of big old bull queers that'd just love to make you're acquaintance. Especially that big, white, mushy butt of yours.

Bust them teeth out.

Back