• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Favorite OGBoards Memes

wakephan09

fuck duke
Reaction score
I was just perusing the "plama pron" thread and I realized that the plama rat face literally makes me chuckle aloud every single time I see it. Any references to cheese beards, godeacs, or Harv usually do the trick too. Really, anything redolent of RJKarl's passion for this internet community usually makes me laugh.

What are your favorite OGBoards memes? This is also an excellent thread for nostalgic reminiscing about forgotten memes that deserve a new life. Links to original HOF threads also encouraged. We may have to summon OldGoldBeard for clarification.

Or we can talk about memes we really don't like. I get really, really creeped out by JamesSokolove's creepy old man gifs. Like, who is that dude and where do you get all the gifs from?

this was a great day:
w8YwHee.jpg

plama rat one may be my favorite.

i like whenever someone posts the justin maynard information (more of a sports board inside joke I guess though).

People recommending toilets whenever a protest method is brought up.

The use of kitchen appliance wood paneling as a measurement of wealth.

Last edited:
Favorites:

- Townie's enormous puffy suckable nipples

- that pic of Townie at Rose's Deli where he has a big beard and looks like a hobo

- "doing a Townie"

- fleshlights

- Leebs and Palma hooking up in real life

- plama being on the autism spectrum

- how many bases how many RBI

- Dashionista liking male penises that are extra bumpy and textured

- cookout having a deep butt and breathing through his mouth and having a crippled arm

- fuck you, doofus

- ITK and El Chupe needing to bang each other

- Celebrity posters

Least favorite:

The corny thing about Bud at Wake leaving town so we get basketball recruits.

fuck you doofus and justin maynard both strong choices

budatwake's stupid recruiting joke is stupid

the ph giannis thing almost always makes me laugh

leebs and palma hookup
bmoney did heroin
Beautiful family, siff (tho I don't even know the origin of this one)

leebs and palma hookup
bmoney did heroin
Beautiful family, siff (tho I don't even know the origin of this one)

there was a thread to post pics of yourself (or family?) and he posted some stock photo of a family and Ph (pretty sure) responded with that line

NBA lighting
#contrived

Brasky in love

there was a thread to post pics of yourself (or family?) and he posted some stock photo of a family and Ph (pretty sure) responded with that line

dv7 saw a pic of his real family on facebook and brought it up in a soccer thread years ago. Or he pretended to know what his family really looks like and siff bought it. Pretty sure dv7 was drunk and bans were involved but I really don't remember the whole story.

ilovethedeacons scalping tickets to clemson fans
A story almost told
#braskyinlove
PM sent

Cheese's random outbursts
Townie thinking Jordan's shot over Ehlo was actually over Larry Bird
Juice's fondness for bmoney
cville posting PFT articles as his own ideas
ask palma, do opposite
#bytheway

i know some of these aren't memes, but whatevs

liveanddiedeac responding to every post/tag is pretty good

rj boycotting welch's

Good memes, guys. I think the Justin Maynard one actually might be my favorite. It makes me LOL every time it's posted, but it also always reminds me of the origins of the story. Not every meme does both for me.

meandmyuncledeac stopping one step short of telling the boards he's masturbating to pics on hot chicks thread as if there is no other place on the internet to find hot women

Back