• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Favorite OGBoards Memes

know your program (#kyp)
deacs76 always wanting to talk about hog molly development, blocking, and the 3 point stance

Knight, your thing about wanting to actually make a poop into the mouth of a Time Warner Cable employee is another good one.

Also, Brangus and his wife only having sex on Sunday mornings, and so he's trying to spice things up by introducing anal beads and fuck swings into his love-making is good.

I love all of them, this is a great community and somebody PM me my balls itch. #hammertime

a722093aa400401ff341e0739617c307.gif

01_27_t.gif

there was a thread to post pics of yourself (or family?) and he posted some stock photo of a family and Ph (pretty sure) responded with that line

I can't remember if it was Ph or not. The alternate takes on it are even better.

dv7 saw a pic of his real family on facebook and brought it up in a soccer thread years ago. Or he pretended to know what his family really looks like and siff bought it. Pretty sure dv7 was drunk and bans were involved but I really don't remember the whole story.

Was it dv7? I don't remember that either. dv7 did get drunk and talk shit about my son, though, but I'm a calmer and gentler siff now and we're over that. I think.

I'm thinking I don't understand what a meme is based on some of these responses

Back