• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Favorite OGBoards Memes

flTrHZP.gif

I have a soft spot for moonz dwarf memes, for sure.

Hahaha I'm stifling laughter reading these.

I love you crazy bastards.

I love Waldo Moricle Deac or whatever the fake name Waldo made to troll that Nigerian Prince.

dv7 saw a pic of his real family on facebook and brought it up in a soccer thread years ago. Or he pretended to know what his family really looks like and siff bought it. Pretty sure dv7 was drunk and bans were involved but I really don't remember the whole story.

I thought it was that, in the middle of a fight where maybe someone mentioned his kids?, siff posted a stock image of a family and whoever he was fighting with (dv7, prolly) paused to say "beautiful family, siff."

OGB YOURE NEEDED

dv7 saw a pic of his real family on facebook and brought it up in a soccer thread years ago. Or he pretended to know what his family really looks like and siff bought it. Pretty sure dv7 was drunk and bans were involved but I really don't remember the whole story.

giphy.gif

I thought it was that, in the middle of a fight where maybe someone mentioned his kids?, siff posted a stock image of a family and whoever he was fighting with (dv7, prolly) paused to say "beautiful family, siff."

OGB YOURE NEEDED

giphy.gif

Was it dv7? I don't remember that either. dv7 did get drunk and talk shit about my son, though, but I'm a calmer and gentler siff now and we're over that. I think.

I didn't talk shit about him. I said I asked coaches from North Meck about him and you didn't appreciate that. I was trying to rib you though and for that I was wrong.

In fact, I once warned siff that he linked his FB photo on the boards which would allow others to find his page and pictures of his family.

I'm so magnanimous!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I didn't talk shit about him. I said I asked coaches from North Meck about him and you didn't appreciate that. I was trying to rib you though and for that I was wrong.

At least you were (IIRC) drunk when it happened. I have nothing to blame but a bad temper and a short fuse.

Back