• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Favorite Sunday morning talk show?

When I make interesting points, you don't respond to them and talk about something unrelated.

I didn't they they weren't degrees of left. You're the one backtracking. Do you think every network beside FOX is a liberal TV news network? Just answer the question and stop hiding behind semantics.

Seriously, all of the "degrees" would still fall to left side of spectrum.

I swear to God I shake my head that somebody gave you a PhD. Make an interesting point ("No, I'm not, you are!"-PhD); or at least answer my question: you don't think the other four networks are degrees of left?

Again, you said "everyone else" the degrees past the prime political meridian are irrelevant.

Well this thread is awful. That being said here's how I see it:

MSNBC (far left) - CNN (middle/slightly left) - FOXNEWS (far right)

Well this thread is awful. That being said here's how I see it:

MSNBC (far left) - CNN (middle/slightly left) - FOXNEWS (far right)

But that's not what he's saying. He claims that everything and everyone outside of Fox news is some sort of liberal cabal.

But that's not what he's saying. He claims that everything and everyone outside of Fox news is some sort of liberal cabal.

Oh I agree. I just wanted the truth on this thread.

That being said Zakaria is in no ways a moderate. He's left leaning, but that's not what bothers me. Its just that he is a terrible interviewer and is incredibly pretentious. For eff sakes Spitzer is better than him at hosting a show.

Oh I agree. I just wanted the truth on this thread.

That being said Zakaria is in no ways a moderate. He's left leaning, but that's not what bothers me. Its just that he is a terrible interviewer and is incredibly pretentious. For eff sakes Spitzer is better than him at hosting a show.

Now you've crossed the line!

Honestly, do you truly believe that everyone and every news source other than FOX is liberal? All of them, not one honest journalist, producer, editor, owner, every person who doesn't work for FOX is liberal.

Start naming a non-liberal mainstream media talking heads/journalists.

You probably can't.

I got one, Joe Scarborough, thats it.

Most journalists' political affiliations aren't announced.

And FOXNews is mainstream media.

I tend to agree that anything outside of Fox News on TV is a degree of left leaning.

And if you guys actually watched Fox News during the hard news portions, you'd realize they are fairer than you think. Obviously they lean to the right esp w/ their commentary, but its really refreshing to see both sides of an issue instead of one side.

Start naming a non-liberal mainstream media talking heads/journalists.

You probably can't.

I got one, Joe Scarborough, thats it.

Are we excluding everyone on Fox because they are some anti-establishment media?

The person with the biggest radioshow in the country for starters. And don't try to tell me that radio and podcasts aren't mainstream media.

I tend to agree that anything outside of Fox News on TV is a degree of left leaning.

And if you guys actually watched Fox News during the hard news portions, you'd realize they are fairer than you think. Obviously they lean to the right esp w/ their commentary, but its really refreshing to see both sides of an issue instead of one side.

Yeah but that same argument could be used by MSNBC

What do you consider the "hard news portions"?

[/B]

Yeah but that same argument could be used by MSNBC

And I wouldn't disagree w/ that, I've actually watched MSNBC, unlike most libs who have NEVER watched FoxNews.

MSNBC is actually entertaining, it was fantastic watching them try to explain the 2010 election.

Are we excluding everyone on Fox because they are some anti-establishment media?

The person with the biggest radioshow in the country for starters. And don't try to tell me that radio and podcasts aren't mainstream media.

Rush has at most 20 million listening at once.

The mainstream tv media consists of every major network outside of Fox News. That prob totals around 200 million.

What do you consider the "hard news portions"?

News during the day, Special Report in the first 30 mins, Shep Smith in the first 20 mins, any update from a person on the ground in certain places.

Reporters like Mike Tobin, Steve Centanni, Greg Palkot, Steve Harrigan, Jennifer Griffith, Catherine Harridge, Wendell Goler, James Rosen, Jim Angle, Carl Cameron....some of the best in the business. Steve Harrigan is absolutely the man.

Rush has at most 20 million listening at once.

The mainstream tv media consists of every major network outside of Fox News. That prob totals around 200 million.

Don't O'reilly and Hannity and Beck constantly harp on the fact they have better ratings?

News during the day, Special Report in the first 30 mins, Shep Smith in the first 20 mins, any update from a person on the ground in certain places.

Reporters like Mike Tobin, Steve Centanni, Greg Palkot, Steve Harrigan, Jennifer Griffith, Catherine Harridge, Wendell Goler, James Rosen, Jim Angle, Carl Cameron....some of the best in the business. Steve Harrigan is absolutely the man.

So that's 50 minutes a day. I actually think Shep is good for the first thirty minutes.

Don't O'reilly and Hannity and Beck constantly harp on the fact they have better ratings?

They double CNN and MSNBC's ratings.

I think the major networks still win, because most folks don't have cable.

I think the biggest cable ratings get maybe like 7 million viewers a night.

I just love how you guys on the left get in a tizzy about one news station when you have all 499 of the 500 on your side.

Back