• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Favorite Sunday morning talk show?

So that's 50 minutes a day. I actually think Shep is good for the first thirty minutes.

I would give MSNBC about 60 mins a day too.

Morning Joe/Fox n Friends cancel each other out.

Doesn't Matthews start blowing around 4pm now a days?

I think the anchors on both channels are pretty biased, the CNN anchors during the day are the fairest but horribly boring.

They double CNN and MSNBC's ratings.

I think the major networks still win, because most folks don't have cable.I think the biggest cable ratings get maybe like 7 million viewers a night.

I just love how you guys on the left get in a tizzy about one news station when you have all 499 of the 500 on your side.

Come on dude, this isn't 1987.

We just had major media outlets, like NBC, CNN, NY Times, combing through hundreds of emails of the former governor of Alaska.

Where was this treatment for Obama in 2008?

I think this is case closed.

I would give MSNBC about 60 mins a day too.

Morning Joe/Fox n Friends cancel each other out.

Doesn't Matthews start blowing around 4pm now a days?

I think the anchors on both channels are pretty biased, the CNN anchors during the day are the fairest but horribly boring.

They totally both totally are, that's why I prefer the BBC.

Come on dude, this isn't 1987.

According to Ipsos survey, 51% of US households have cable TV, 26% receive their television via satellite, 1% have both, and 22% have neither. Now if you go to the latest survey you can take a guess at the raw numbers.

51% of occupied households in the USA would be 53,794,852 households.

with 2.8 people per household on average that would put the number at aproximately 150,625,585 people who have cable in the USA.

They totally both totally are, that's why I prefer the BBC.

Love the BBC, they lean left but that's cause they're Euros. If you watch everything, you'll get the entire story.

I just can't watch CNN for longer than 10 mins at a time, its just too boring.

I gotta sleep, good stuff.

Mika's great on MSNBC but she'd totally blow the President if he asked. Just saying.

We just had major media outlets, like NBC, CNN, NY Times, combing through hundreds of emails of the former governor of Alaska.

Where was this treatment for Obama in 2008?

I think this is case closed.

Did you miss the whole he's a Kenyan Muslim thing?

I gotta sleep, good stuff.

Mika's great on MSNBC but she'd totally blow the President if he asked. Just saying.

And if I was the president, I'd let her.

Mika sucks now. Two years ago she worked well with Joe but I think some NBC exec got in her ear and told her to play the antagonist. She just comes off as a bitch now.

That being said she would, and could, definitely catch it.

Mika sucks now. Two years ago she worked well with Joe but I think some NBC exec got in her ear and told her to play the antagonist. She just comes off as a bitch now.

That being said she would, and could, definitely catch it.

+1 on both thoughts

+1 on both thoughts

I think with time we eventually see the bitch in any hot chick with enough exposure. I can't think of how she's that much different now than two years ago.

I would hit it so hard. Love her cute little sexy legs.

But that's not what he's saying. He claims that everything and everyone outside of Fox news is some sort of liberal cabal.

I said that? No...I didn't. I didn't come anywhere close to saying what you imply.

I am afraid Bill understands the concept of degrees better than you must. His sentiments capture my thoughts perfectly.

I think with time we eventually see the bitch in any hot chick with enough exposure. I can't think of how she's that much different now than two years ago.

I would hit it so hard. Love her cute little sexy legs.

She's a cutie fo sho.

When I make interesting points, you don't respond to them and talk about something unrelated.

I didn't they they weren't degrees of left. You're the one backtracking. Do you think every network beside FOX is a liberal TV news network? Just answer the question and stop hiding behind semantics.

I'm giving you one more chance to give my posts an honest reading without putting words in my mouth. I said they are degrees of left. I've never backed off of that.

Please be mature enough to debate what I actually say. I'm really tired of your strawman act.

I used to watch MTP with Russert and some of the FNS group, but it's been years since I saw either.

I said that? No...I didn't. I didn't come anywhere close to saying what you imply.

I am afraid Bill understands the concept of degrees better than you must. His sentiments capture my thoughts perfectly.

Yes, you did. You said Fox leaned right and everyone else were degrees to the left. That implies if you start in the middle and look right, there's fox, and if you look left, everyone else is various distances from you.

Yes, you did. You said Fox leaned right and everyone else were degrees to the left. That implies if you start in the middle and look right, there's fox, and if you look left, everyone else is various distances from you.

Okay, we're not communicating well for whatever reason. Here is my position, which I thought was clear ahead of time, but whatever:

1) Fox is right.
2) No one is in the middle.
3) Everyone else is degrees of left:
a) CNN - Slight* left;
b) ABC/CBS - More left than that;
c) (MS)NBC - More left that all.

* This does not imply that not being in the middle = wildly to the left. This, as with many things, can be measured in increments.

I'm pretty sure that's the case in TV news.

I'm pretty sure that's the case in TV news.

^ Thanks. Not sure why that's so controversial all of a sudden. What's the alternative view point? That someone is down the middle, straight as an arrow, guardian of truthiness?

Back