• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FBI PROBING NEW CLINTON EMAILS

Palma, do you have some type of app that prevents you from drunk googling?

I'm in the same spot as Comey. Have not reviewed them. Have you? In the meantime, Trump's child rape case proceeds. But you keep focusing on emails not from Hillary no one has read. Much more important than child rape to you, understood.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I didn't confidently announce a finding and motive without having read them. That was you.
And it was funny.

Last edited:
Just re-read the NPR quote and it's not clear if it was referencing racial disparities in the make-up of law enforcement or in the application of law enforcement. If they meant the latter then I will indeed take the L for the moment.

Just re-read the NPR quote and it's not clear if it was referencing racial disparities in the make-up of law enforcement or in the application of law enforcement. If they meant the latter then I will indeed take the L for the moment.

It takes a big man to conditionally admit he is wrong for the moment. Good for you. For the moment.

Here's a quote from the report written by Obama's task force on 21st century policing from 2015.

"Finally, law enforcement agencies should strive to create a workforce that encompasses a broad range of diversity including race, gender, language, life experience, and cul- tural background to improve understanding and e ectiveness in dealing with all communities."

https://cops.usdoj.gov/pdf/taskforce/taskforce_finalreport.pdf

Obama may not have spoken about this specific policy proposal as much as you would have liked (or as much as my potential misreading of an NPR article lead me to believe) but the proposal is clearly part of his overall response to tensions between police and communities of color. Unfortunately this response has fallen on deaf ears among congressman and the general public alike.

So, to confirm, is the crowning achievement of Obama's tenure that you can vacation in Cuba now?

Meanwhile, hope and change has resulted in Obama's justice department threatening Obama's FBI for continuing to investigate if a top official in Obama's administration accidentally leaked classified information in her ploy to not be transparent.

I think it's fair to say that Obama's presidency will have mixed reviews...

I suppose Ph will imply that I am racist for saying that.

Last edited:
So, to confirm, is the crowning achievement of Obama's tenure that you can vacation in Cuba now?

Meanwhile, hope and change has resulted in Obama's justice department threatening Obama's FBI for continuing to investigate if a top official in Obama's administration accidentally leaked classified information in her ploy to not be transparent.

I think it's fair to say that Obama's presidency will have mixed reviews...

I suppose Ph will imply that I am racist for saying that.

Seems like Americans visiting Cuba is more a victory for Cuba, not so much the US.

Obama care getting more and more dodgy.

ME a mess, even worse than before.

Race relations in America most likely haven't improved, may be worse than eight years ago.

Departments of State, Justice, and FBI corrupted.

Left-libs name calling of anyone who disagrees with them at an all time high.

National debt doubled.

Economy crawling at best.

Illegal immigration booming.

Come to think of it, maybe Americans visiting Cuba has been the greatest accomplishment of this administration. Better hold off on the Mt. Rushmore stuff; a golfing statue in Havana may be more appropriate.

That's it. People just can't stand diversity. I hear it all the time "fine policies in place, but this diversity shit has got to go".

When do you grow up and stop blaming everything on race?

See Trump calling out the one black guy in the crowd and immediately labeling him a protester and thug.

Yahoo reporting that the FBI does not have a warrant to review the emails in question. Which also means Comey et al. had no idea of their contents when he wrote his letter Thursday night. Solid job all around.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ya...iewed-new-emails-220219586.html?client=safari

Conceivable FBI won't be granted a warrant to even examine (allegedly) new emails. One claim is there are as many as 10K, but zero idea whether they're truly "new" (previously unseen by the FBI) or contain classified information.

If FBI obtains warrants, probably won't be able to complete an investigation and update Congress before the election. Almost certain to complete prior to inauguration.

If there's no criminal wrong doing, no action will be taken by Lynch. If Hillary wins, almost certain at least the House will conduct investigations. A Trump win would mean a full criminal investigation.

Clintons won't give an inch and Hillary wouldn't resign before a conviction. If there's no indictment or HRC's found not guilty, not a whole lot of GOP cards left to play. Senate won't have the votes for impeachment removal under GOP or Dem control.

GOP can drag out hearings for most of 2017, but absent a Trump victory or a conviction, not a lot GOP can do. That also assumes Comey gets a search warrant, finds actionable new evidence, and is supported by Obama's DOJ, HRC's DOJ, Trump's DOJ, or special counsel.

Conceivable FBI won't be granted a warrant to even examine (allegedly) new emails. One claim is there are as many as 10K, but zero idea whether they're truly "new" (previously unseen by the FBI) or contain classified information.

If FBI obtains warrants, probably won't be able to complete an investigation and update Congress before the election. Almost certain to complete prior to inauguration.

If there's no criminal wrong doing, no action will be taken by Lynch. If Hillary wins, almost certain at least the House will conduct investigations. A Trump win would mean a full criminal investigation.

Clintons won't give an inch and Hillary wouldn't resign before a conviction. If there's no indictment or HRC's found not guilty, not a whole lot of GOP cards left to play. Senate won't have the votes for impeachment removal under GOP or Dem control.

GOP can drag out hearings for most of 2017, but absent a Trump victory or a conviction, not a lot GOP can do. That also assumes Comey gets a search warrant, finds actionable new evidence, and is supported by Obama's DOJ, HRC's DOJ, Trump's DOJ, or special counsel.

Lynch won't be taking any action at all, because she's had to recuse herself. Because the Clintons are shady AF. Want to know what the next 4-8 years will look like? This.

This is the part where I say, "Reminder: DeaconSig's party nominated Hillary Clinton for President."

what has he said? I have no idea? I'm not trying to be argumentative, I literally haven't heard anything about his positions. We elected him to try and solve things like this. I can't be alone in thinking that when he was elected it should move to ease the racial tensions in this country, not make things worse.

He has done NOTHING yo make things worse. Be specific when you make such and an outrageous and baseless statement.

Lynch won't be taking any action at all, because she's had to recuse herself. Because the Clintons are shady AF. Want to know what the next 4-8 years will look like? This.

This is the part where I say, "Reminder: DeaconSig's party nominated Hillary Clinton for President."

I didn't think that Lynch did anything anyway without first clearing it with Bill Clinton.

but the Supreme Court!

2/10.

Back