• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FBI PROBING NEW CLINTON EMAILS

NYT was already spinning the "sacrifice Huma" angle last night.

Did the FBI not get warrants and go through the cloud accounts of Huma's devices earlier? That's how they convicted the guys in the Vandy football gang bang. Guy had teammates carry a passed out girl back to his room and filmed her being sexually assaulted by multiple teammates on his phone. Later destroyed the phone without realizing it had already automatically backed up on multiple devices in his dorm room.

It continued this morning.

What's the reasonable alternative, if she in fact has sensitive documents on a shared home hard drive (this is a violation whether or not she shares that hard driver with an online predator)?

Understanding the likely response on these pages, I don't see the way out of this one for the Dems. If they found them (as they say they have), what's the exonerating explanation? It's basically contraband. Let's assume she stays out of jail, how does she ever get a clearance again?

Washington Post just published a report that the FBI knew of the Clinton related emails weeks before Comey was briefed.

To balance out his unprecedented breach of protocol, maybe Comey will announce Monday that he is investigating whether or not Donald Trump crossed state lines to have sex with a 13 yo girl and if Vladimir Putin joined him there.

Just asking.

To balance out his unprecedented breach of protocol, maybe Comey will announce Monday that he is investigating whether or not Donald Trump crossed state lines to have sex with a 13 yo girl and if Vladimir Putin joined him there.

Just asking.

Hey Bernie Backstabber, you realize Bill Clinton is accused of the same thing, right?

Just trying to deflect attention.

FIFY

Just asking.

RJ with the classic "I'm rubber, you're glue..." defense. I missed that talking point from this morning's news programs.

RJ with the classic "I'm rubber, you're glue..." defense. I missed that talking point from this morning's news programs.

Except this about Huma's emails not Hillary's. Comey is trying to be Putin, Jr.

This statement from Comey is meaningless, Clinton will win the Presidency, and you idiots will be bellyaching for another 4 years while I laugh over a bourbon every night about this dumb shit. Mark it down

Do other people on here think Comey is out to get Hillary or is it just RJ?

He didn't even do anything. This is the stupidest development yet and you desperadoes are jerking off like schoolboys.

Back