• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FBI PROBING NEW CLINTON EMAILS

But you won't be shocked. You and cville are probably the only two who entertain the possibility.

I have nightmares about it. Seems like a brink we probably can't come back from. We've seen ambitious and duplicitous pols before, and survived. Trump is something completely different. What happens during his term almost scares me less than what happens to American politics going forward. He celebrates how unprepared he is. Revels in it. The guy probably couldn't even name the first 10 Amendments. I'm still not convinced he even wants to be POTUS. Who follows Trump in terms of potentially escalating his concept? With that in mind, I can only hope Trump is the incomparable exceptional individual he seems to think he is.

Last edited:
I have nightmares about it. Seems like a brink we probably can't come back from. We've seen ambitious and duplicitous pols before, and survived. Trump is something completely different. What happens during his term almost scares me less than what happens to American politics going forward. He celebrates how unprepared he is. Revels in it. The guy probably couldn't even name the first 10 Amendments. I'm still not convinced he even wants to be POTUS. Who follows Trump in terms of potentially escalating his concept. With that in mind, I can only hope Trump is the incomparable exceptional individual he seems to think he is.

Agreed. We're in deep shit if he becomes POTUS. Unfortunately I worry a lot of the damage he can cause is already in motion.

It is stunning to think we've reached this point. Whoever wins, I will consider it a new low for American politics.

Newenglanddeac is a fucking idiot

He's a genius compared with someone who thinks electing Trump will lead to a progressive in 2020 and beyond.

My bad, stacking the Supreme Court with radically RW justices over the next four years wouldn't matter. Well, to anyone with a scintilla of common sense, it would.

What are you gonna do if Trump is elected? You'll clearly be distraught.

Go about my business and pray for my kids and their kids while the world laughs at our lunacy.

Let me turn it around my friend; what will u do if HRC is elected? That is still much more probable.

Seems like Americans visiting Cuba is more a victory for Cuba, not so much the US.

Obama care getting more and more dodgy.

ME a mess, even worse than before.

Race relations in America most likely haven't improved, may be worse than eight years ago.

Departments of State, Justice, and FBI corrupted.

Left-libs name calling of anyone who disagrees with them at an all time high.

National debt doubled.

Economy crawling at best.

Illegal immigration booming.

Come to think of it, maybe Americans visiting Cuba has been the greatest accomplishment of this administration. Better hold off on the Mt. Rushmore stuff; a golfing statue in Havana may be more appropriate.

Arguably Lois Lerner s/b on your list..

Back