• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FBI PROBING NEW CLINTON EMAILS

Doles palma get to decide which dick pics should be classified?

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/31/fbis-comey-opposed-naming-russians-citing-election-timing-source.html

FBI's Comey opposed naming Russians, citing election timing: Source

FBI Director James Comey argued privately that it was too close to Election Day for the United States government to name Russia as meddling in the U.S. election and ultimately ensured that the FBI's name was not on the document that the U.S. government put out, a former FBI official tells CNBC.

The official said some government insiders are perplexed as to why Comey would have election timing concerns with the Russian disclosure but not with the Huma Abedin email discovery disclosure he made Friday.

In the end, the Department of Homeland Security and The Office of the Director of National Intelligence issued the statement on Oct. 7, saying "The U.S. intelligence community is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of emails from US persons and institutions, including from US political organizations…These thefts and disclosures are intended to interfere with the US election process."

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/31/fbis-comey-opposed-naming-russians-citing-election-timing-source.html

FBI's Comey opposed naming Russians, citing election timing: Source

FBI Director James Comey argued privately that it was too close to Election Day for the United States government to name Russia as meddling in the U.S. election and ultimately ensured that the FBI's name was not on the document that the U.S. government put out, a former FBI official tells CNBC.

The official said some government insiders are perplexed as to why Comey would have election timing concerns with the Russian disclosure but not with the Huma Abedin email discovery disclosure he made Friday.

In the end, the Department of Homeland Security and The Office of the Director of National Intelligence issued the statement on Oct. 7, saying "The U.S. intelligence community is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of emails from US persons and institutions, including from US political organizations…These thefts and disclosures are intended to interfere with the US election process."

If this is true, he should have to resign as he clearly picked a candidate.

Weird how all this is turning out.

I still don't think Comey is in the bag for either side, he's just not very good at his job.

No doubt the bulging Weiner probe is creating a sticky mess for Clinton. However, if there are responsive e-mails, what choice did Comey really have? Do nothing, despite what might be a blatant obstruction of the investigation? That is also an interference with the election. I won't vote for Clinton or Trump but I certainly don't have sympathy for Clinton. She created this mess.

Weird how all this is turning out.

I still don't think Comey is in the bag for either side, he's just not very good at his job.

Sở the Federal Bureau of Investigation shouldn't investigate violations of the law close to elections?

No doubt the bulging Weiner probe is creating a sticky mess for Clinton. However, if there are responsive e-mails, what choice did Comey really have? Do nothing, despite what might be a blatant obstruction of the investigation? That is also an interference with the election. I won't vote for Clinton or Trump but I certainly don't have sympathy for Clinton. She created this mess.

TITCR

Back