• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FBI PROBING NEW CLINTON EMAILS

That was my comment not Comey's. The voters deserve to know the investigation was reopened. There would not be an investigation if Hillary complied with FOIA and maintained classified correspondence on the proper system.

No they don't unless something is found. No reputable prosecutor would do what he did. Dozens of Republicans agree.

Remember when Republicans were all like "See??? Romney was right! Russian is a threat!"

Good to see you all are coming around to Obama's way of thinking.

Ok Ph. When Obama says "flexibilty" here do you think he's referring to being able to touch his toes?

It's odd that the FBI has info on Hilldawg produced by the estranged husband of her trusted aid staffer who himself just happens to be under his own federal criminal investigation.

I suppose is it possible that they "stumbled" upon this new evidence, but it's just as likely Tony Dubs has turned on his future ex-wife and her powerful boss and he's emptying the evidentiary magazine to save his own bacon.

The drama is better than house of cards and I like house of cards

The drama is better than house of cards and I like house of cards

The problem is nobody in HOC would dream of creating a character named Anthony Weiner who got in trouble sexting women outside his marriage, let alone one that would post pics of himself curling dumbells in his underwear.

The problem is nobody in HOC would dream of creating a character named Anthony Weiner who got in trouble sexting women outside his marriage, let alone one that would post pics of himself curling dumbells in his underwear.

That is why they say "stranger than fiction" or "you can't make this stuff up"

Sounds pretty gimmicky to me. Lazy writing.

Imagine if HOC had a scene where he laid in bed and texted a pic to his mistress in his underwear showing his package with his infant son laying beside him?

Imagine if HOC had a scene where he laid in bed and texted a pic to his mistress in his underwear showing his package with his infant son laying beside him?

imagine the outrage we could see and real disgust dems and RJ could muster if this was an Republican. I mean this person would be toast.

Comey is about to announced that in spite of having no evidence he's investigating if Bill Clinton is the Zodiac Killer. He just wants us to know.

imagine the outrage we could see and real disgust dems and RJ could muster if this was an Republican. I mean this person would be toast.

Anthony Weiner isn't toast? Who has been soft on weiner?

Anthony Weiner isn't toast? Who has been soft on weiner?

I think what 89 means is that Democrats aren't hard enough on the women whose husbands mess around on them.

I'm not sure anybody can reasonably argue Weiner hasn't paid a steep price for his misdeeds.

The only positives I said about Weiner are that he has a perfect name and that according to Jon Stewart the first dick pix were'nt of Weiner (they shared a beach house as kids).

89, keep making shit up. Yolu're not even good at that.

The only positives I said about Weiner are that he has a perfect name and that according to Jon Stewart the first dick pix were'nt of Weiner (they shared a beach house as kids).

89, keep making shit up. Yolu're not even good at that.

RJ you have set the bar so high

Show me what I made up on this thread...other than the Zodiac Killer which is clearly a joke. ..you could understand that...you are one.

Show me what I made up on this thread...other than the Zodiac Killer which is clearly a joke. ..you could understand that...you are one.

where did i say nobody was mad at Weiner?
I said imagine the anger / disgust if he was an R.

Meaning it would be nuclear.

My statement about you making shit up was not about the zodiac post as I know your jokes are terrible. I was referring to 80 percent of your posts.

also please don't ever get self awareness. It could have a crushing effect on you.

Show me where I made something up on this thread. Don't allege show it.

Show me where I made something up on this thread. Don't allege show it.

Total Donna Brazille.

"kelly let me be clear CNN did not give me the questions"

"where did you get them"

NO answer.

Believe it or not you image of making up shit doesn't reset to 0 on each thread. You get to carry that with you from thread to thread.

Back