• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FBI PROBING NEW CLINTON EMAILS

Sở the Federal Bureau of Investigation shouldn't investigate violations of the law close to elections?

No, but he shouldn't publicize it with no definitive information this close to an election. That's why they have laws against such a thing.

No doubt the bulging Weiner probe is creating a sticky mess for Clinton. However, if there are responsive e-mails, what choice did Comey really have? Do nothing, despite what might be a blatant obstruction of the investigation? That is also an interference with the election. I won't vote for Clinton or Trump but I certainly don't have sympathy for Clinton. She created this mess.

He doesn't have ANY evidence. He is breaking protocol.

He refused to announce investigating Russian involvement with the hacking and their ties to the Trump campaign because it was "too close to the election". Why aren't you saying he had no choice about this? Or that Trump created this mess by begging Putin to hack Clinton? Or hiring Manafort, Paige and Flynn to work his campaign?

Second source.

Chuck Grassley is hardly a fan of Hillary Clinton. Here's what he said today:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...on-unfair-to-clinton-congress-and-the-public/

"GOP Sen. Grassley: Comey’s limited release of information unfair to Clinton, Congress and the public"

Even Grassley admits Comey was wrong. But some here will go all Gumby to defend the FBI Director's intentional political hatchet job while knowing he refused to do the same thing (while having FAR more DEFINITIVE evidence) regarding Trump and Putin.

I see the Clinton smear campaign of Comey is working well. It wasn't that long ago Dems couldn't get off that dudes dick.

Even REPUBLICANS are saying what he did last week was wrong, broke protocols and unprecedented. To say Clinton is alone or even out of the mainstream on this one is purely partisan.

Even REPUBLICANS are saying what he did last week was wrong, broke protocols and unprecedented. To say Clinton is alone or even out of the mainstream on this one is purely partisan.

What protocols, when has a presidential candidate ever been under FBI investigation 8 days from an election? He should of done his job over the summer and this would never had been an issue.

Funny that you weren't squawking about Bill Clinton's private meeting with Loretta Lynch.

What protocols, when has a presidential candidate ever been under FBI investigation 8 days from an election? He should of done his job over the summer and this would never had been an issue.

Except Hillary isn't under investigation/ It's about emails from someone else. Plus, Comey used the protocol about not putting info about Russia that it was too close to the election.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, he has NO CLUE IF he has anything. He DOESN'T KNOW.

Funny that you weren't squawking about Bill Clinton's private meeting with Loretta Lynch.

Lynch had NOTHING to do with the FBI investigation.

I guess you'd Comey saying Trump has ties to Russia during a prime time address tonight. He has more info on that than he does that there is even ONE email from Hillary on Weiner's laptop.

What part of NO EVIDENCE don't you understand?

He even ADMITS he doesn't kn ow if he has anything.

Looks like Comey buried the lede. Wonder why?

CwIoTx9WYAAQbg8.jpg:large

Here's another.

Lynch had NOTHING to do with the FBI investigation.

I guess you'd Comey saying Trump has ties to Russia during a prime time address tonight. He has more info on that than he does that there is even ONE email from Hillary on Weiner's laptop.

What part of NO EVIDENCE don't you understand?

He even ADMITS he doesn't kn ow if he has anything.

Huma knows, she still owns all the information on the devices and can release it at anytime.

I see the Clinton smear campaign of Comey is working well. It wasn't that long ago Dems couldn't get off that dudes dick.

The increasingly shrill response from the Clinton campaign is a sure sign that their own internal polls are showing that the race has tightened substantially. Don't know if anyone caught the James Carville interview on MSNBC, but it was classic.

(You can also feel the squirming from board liberals in their recent posts. Haven't heard much talk of that 340-360 EV beatdown lately.)

Last edited:
Back