• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FBI PROBING NEW CLINTON EMAILS

And this...

Given that the FBI already found classified information on the server and did not prosecute because of lack of intent, the chances they find something on Huma/Weiner laptop that leads to Hillary getting charged are pretty slim. They'd have to probably find some intent of deception or active hiding of emails of which Hillary had knowledge. Which is pretty unlikely. Given that it seems pretty unfair to Hillary to drop such a vague statement to the public before even looking at any documents. So much potential to be misunderstood and politicized so close to the election.

I like Hillary so maybe I'm shilling but I'm pretty sure I'd feel the same way if this happened to Mitt Romney or whatever. It's obviously hard to strip biases though so who knows.

Huma knows, she still owns all the information on the devices and can release it at anytime.

Weiner knows too. He and Huma are both going to need get out of jail cards. I can see Huma going down like Susan McDougall; Weiner not so much.

Harry Reid - The guy who stood on the floor of the Senate and declared Romney paid no income tax for ten years. When challenged after the election his response was "well we won didn't we?".

Weiner knows too. He and Huma are both going to need get out of jail cards. I can see Huma going down like Susan McDougall; Weiner not so much.

Huma has said she didn't know he had those emails. But that doesn't matter to you.

But it was OK to have one of Putin's highest paid operatives running Trump's campaign.

It was OK for Trump to beg for Russia to hack American groups and citizens.

It's OK to have Trump's #1 military person eat dinner with Putin, at Putin's home. Then he went on Putin's TV network to say New Pravda was better than US news networks.

It's OK for you for a high level Trump aide to be in negotiations with Putin to end the sanctions if Putin helps Trump get elected.

In aocs' world, be a de facto agent for an expansionist dictator is OK buy Weiner's dick pics are disqualifying.

Wonder if the honey pot got hazard pay.

The reason there are procedures for handling classified information is so we know who has access to it. "I didn't know he had it" isn't going to be a strong enough defense if they find classified strings of emails on this computer. She had a chance to turn it over to the FBI and for whatever reason didn't do so. At a minimum she will never qualify for a another security clearance if more violations are uncovered.

It might be a good time for her to work on a book; lot's of quiet time ahead for Huma.

Oh my god the Russians are coming!

Remember when Republicans were all like "See??? Romney was right! Russian is a threat!"

Good to see you all are coming around to Obama's way of thinking.

The reason there are procedures for handling classified information is so we know who has access to it. "I didn't know he had it" isn't going to be a strong enough defense if they find classified strings of emails on this computer. She had a chance to turn it over to the FBI and for whatever reason didn't do so. At a minimum she will never qualify for a another security clearance if more violations are uncovered.

It might be a good time for her to work on a book; lot's of quiet time ahead for Huma.

Except there is ZERO evidence thus far, but you have convicted her.

What if there is nothing about security on there?

My bad, she must be guilty.

I guess you don't know the definition of "if".

Until a prosecutor has evidence they shouldn't go to the public and say "If".

Even Hillary-haters like Grassley and Alberto Gonzales have openly said Comey was wrong.

Remember when Republicans were all like "See??? Romney was right! Russian is a threat!"

Good to see you all are coming around to Obama's way of thinking.

Only Russian I've ever been afraid of is making my girlfriend angry

That was my comment not Comey's. The voters deserve to know the investigation was reopened. There would not be an investigation if Hillary complied with FOIA and maintained classified correspondence on the proper system.

Back