• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Female Application / Site that Tazes Bros - LULU

thebishop

Reaction score
Whats the deal with this site?

Only women on it?

I had heard about it before from a girl I dated this summer but my buddy just brought it up at school because his gf is on it. She sent him my review of all people.

Not a bad review but definitely hits my weak points...

itz called lulu

it was discussed a fair amount on the bro thread

Just downloaded it on my phone. Apparently 11 girls have checked me out and 2 girls have favorited me.

What does that mean?

I've been favorited by 2 girls and viewed 3 times today. I'd kill to know those favorites.

According to my spy, apparently the only review I have is ITK's fake one but I have been favorited twice doe.

Yo ITK update my shit to make it better. Apparently you gave me poor marks for manners and commitment. The commitment one I deserve, but manners?

I went to cotillion girl. I open all the doors.

According to my spy, apparently the only review I have is ITK's fake one but I have been favorited twice doe.

Yo ITK update my shit to make it better. Apparently you gave me poor marks for manners and commitment. The commitment one I deserve, but manners?

I went to cotillion girl. I open all the doors.
Done

Preciate It. Now I gotta figure out who else favorited me.

Beats doing work for this last hour.

It's kinda funny if you download it as a dude too, I just downloaded it at lunch because of this thread. There's a Sex Ed tab where they apparently ask girls you know questions

How does your guy go down?
Girls you know said....

The less the better 16%

He's okay--kinda goes at it like a dog eating his dinner 29%

He's good and I usually come 26%

He makes me scream with pleasure 14%

He's bliss. Waterfalls. I can't even talk about it. 15%

Sure, it could be made up. But it's at least entertaining.

I'm not sure what the staying power is for dudes besides keeping up with your stats unless you really care. I wonder if they did a piece on this or something because I got 3 views today too.

Which Pit broad needs to shave wondering eyes?

Back