• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Female Application / Site that Tazes Bros - LULU

I wouldn't take the views/favorites seriously. When I DLed it it said I had something like 3 views that day. I've been married for 8 years. Ain't no hoes peepin my page.

bmoney, you've got me a little concerned. I thought the hoes couldn't get to me.

Wait so does everyone with facebook automatically have a lulu that lulu has created using your FB shizz?

or do you have to sign up in order for you to have a page?

what are the negs, bish?

Best aspects: will see rom coms, will act silly, 4.0GPA, makes the bed, always pays, life of the party, moms love him, sweet threads, self made man, baby blues

Worst aspects: mama’s boy, self absorbed, addicted to mirrors, that guy, only wears frat tanks, cant take a hint, still loves his ex, meh, obsessed with his mom, wandering eye

i didn't know bish had such a cool MOM until now

Best aspects: will see rom coms, will act silly, 4.0GPA, makes the bed, always pays, life of the party, moms love him, sweet threads, self made man, baby blues

Worst aspects: mama’s boy, self absorbed, addicted to mirrors, that guy, only wears frat tanks, cant take a hint, still loves his ex, meh, obsessed with his mom, wandering eye

fairly sure a lot of those best aspects were trolled by female board members.

It's kinda funny if you download it as a dude too, I just downloaded it at lunch because of this thread. There's a Sex Ed tab where they apparently ask girls you know questions

How does your guy go down?
Girls you know said....

The less the better 16%

He's okay--kinda goes at it like a dog eating his dinner 29%

He's good and I usually come 26%

He makes me scream with pleasure 14%

He's bliss. Waterfalls. I can't even talk about it. 15%

Sure, it could be made up. But it's at least entertaining.
Here's a good one:

What neat and new sexy things would you like your guys to try?

I want him to tie me up - 69%
I'm curious what backdoor action might feel like - 9%
I want to add another person to our sex play - 10%
My guy is so vanilla I just wish he'd try a different position - 13%

Here's a good one:

What neat and new sexy things would you like your guys to try?

I want him to tie me up - 69%
I'm curious what backdoor action might feel like - 9%
I want to add another person to our sex play - 10%
My guy is so vanilla I just wish he'd try a different position - 13%

I got the same numbers

skeptical cat is skeptical

I think y'all are getting got.

I think y'all are getting got.

I didn't think the numbers were REALLY our friends, I didn't see 65+ of my female friends answering those questions, but if you're gonna pretend at least either randomize it or say that it's from all girls

The views thing was pretty easy to see through.

Back