• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fiesta Bowl: Oregon vs. Kansas State

WFdeacon04

Reaction score
... almost kickoff.

Kickoff Line: Oregon (-8) - O/U (74)...

Last edited:
How in the heck does Ron Cherry get to officiate a BCS bowl game????

goddamn stanford ruining what would have been a good natty championship

this was my thought - except I hope you mean Alabama - Oregon and not ND.

exactly what i mean. i still think oregon is the best team in the country, we'll see how this game plays out tonight.

If I was a kid I would want to play for Oregon. Except it's so freakin' far away from most folks.

i pray every night that chip kelly comes to the carolina panthers. his teams always look like they're having so much fun.

i pray every night that chip kelly comes to the carolina panthers. his teams always look like they're having so much fun.

Seriously... picking a coach is a crapshoot no matter who you go with, might as well swing for the fences with an exciting game changing type coach.

Why do coaches just run it up the middle so often on 4th down? You saw the fullback alone with the QB, everyone thought they were just going to run Klein behind the fullback. And they were right.

Give the ball to Deanthony Thomas 50% of the time

Seriously... picking a coach is a crapshoot no matter who you go with, might as well swing for the fences with an exciting game changing type coach.

rex_ryan_bird_.jpg

Back