• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fire Bz Ad in Gboro N&R, Day 4 = HEADSHOT

This came from a supporter who is not on the board yet.

"Tickets for tomorrow night are $32 face. They will be all over the parking lot. Scalpers have them by the hundreds probably for less than $20. The coliseum will have less than 10,000 people in it.

Hit the board up in the morning (I just registered yesterday I have no street cred) have anyone in the triad area that can buy a ticket.

If it's close, cheer your asses off. But if at 2 minutes we're down 10 or more start holding up papers and chanting Buzz Out! Buzz Out! for the final 2 minutes. It's national television and honestly if 300 people start chanting it will be heard by the world and it will have to be acknowledged.

We probably will be behind because Maryland is sitting squarely on the bubble. They have a lot to play for!

That is terrific! My only regret is having a busy day when this all came together and not being able to donate.

You guys have stepped up big time. It might not change a thing but it sure gives me more hope and excitement than I've felt in awhile for Wake hoops!

In years past, there have been copies of the N&R out in the press room of the Tournament for the taking. I will be interested in seeing if that is so this year.

Good work, vt, the stratts, and everybody that has made this a movement. It looks great, fellas!

Oh. Shit.

Ad looks awesome. I LOVE how the front page is literally just a huge pic to promo the tournament and then the ad at the bottom. Kinda hard to miss.

Oh. Shit.

Ad looks awesome. I LOVE how the front page is literally just a huge pic to promo the tournament and then the ad at the bottom. Kinda hard to miss.

We new what the ad would look like, but it looks amazing with just the pic and ad.

imgur link for easier tweeting:

http://i.imgur.com/Ja7pRZs.jpg

Ja7pRZs.jpg

This is impressive. It is so good, it almost makes me feel sorry for bz. Great work guys!

Back