• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fire Bz Ad in Gboro N&R, Day 4 = HEADSHOT

When you scroll down and click on the Click to Continue Stats section of Firebz.com ---- it is clear we have the worst coach in the HISTORY of the ACC. What a joke - Wellman!

ku-medium.gif

Wellman ought to enjoy looking at that with his coffee this morning.

This has blown up in Ron's face like he never could've imagined.

This!

Thanks to everyone putting this together. What a glorious morning it is.

I hope someone from the news media sees the pompous ass in the stands and shoves a microphone under his nose and asks him about this advertisement.
He can't run from this one.

I am so happy to wake up to this...

Couldn't have asked for anything better - especially with it being one huge picture and then out advertisement...

Spread the word!

Just bought three copies.

N&R Thursday readership is going to be up significantly today.

I am so happy to wake up to this...

Couldn't have asked for anything better - especially with it being one huge picture and then out advertisement...

Spread the word!

It really looks like part of the article. As though it is the footnote to sad story. My wife didn't know it was an ad until I clarified it. Unreal job.

It really looks like part of the article. As though it is the footnote to sad story. My wife didn't know it was an ad until I clarified it. Unreal job.

Honestly you're right - it looks like just two images, as if N&O printed it themselves... just need to spread the word now.

Back