• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fire Bz Ad in Gboro N&R, Day 4 = HEADSHOT

Is this live or a recording?

Either way these guys are idiots - one guy says "Come on he's lighting the program on fire?" and the other guy goes "Ehhh is he?"

I know for a fact that the guy that said "Ehhhh, is he?" used to totally trash talk Bz on the air. I'm guessing he's somewhat changed his mind.

Here's who I've tweeted at:

@Chris_Broussard
@GreggDoyelCBS
@MichelleDBeadle
@JayBilas
@AndyGlockner
@GoodmanCBS
@YahooForde
@SPORTSbyBROOKS
@DrewMagary (Deadspin)

i found the fact that you tweeted it to Michelle Beadle amusing. Maybe she'll talk about it on Extra or Access Hollywood tonight :thumbsup:

I swear the N and R wanted to make the ad standout. It is all red the first 3/4 of the page and then the ad. Really pops.

Sure seems that way to me. Dan Collins hinted as [Redacted] being a prick to a reporter asking a simple question a few weeks ago... does anybody remember if said reporter worked for the N&R?

I know for a fact that the guy that said "Ehhhh, is he?" used to totally trash talk Bz on the air. I'm guessing he's somewhat changed his mind.

Ovies is about as big a troll as there is in the media. He and Ben Swain.

i found the fact that you tweeted it to Michelle Beadle amusing. Maybe she'll talk about it on Extra or Access Hollywood tonight :thumbsup:

yeah i thought about that after the fact. maybe we'll jump out of the sports news world and into entertainment news! get this out to a whole new segment of followers!

She does the show Crossover on NBC Sports Network every night!

My facebook message to Hatch.

Dr Hatch,

You have probably seen the ad in the News and Record today.
http://i.imgur.com/Ja7pRZs.jpg

#BuzzOut are over 1,000 extremely loyal and proud Wake supporters/alumni who have simply lost faith in Jeff [Redacted]. We have continually voiced our concerns over the program but some how, the message has not been received.

Over 100 supporters/alumni raised nearly $2,500 in less than 24 hrs to fund the ads. Roughly 1,000 supporters and alumni had some sort of input.

We are not some crazy group seeking media attention or who want to hurt the university in any way. We love Wake Forest and want better for our flagship program, our players, and our supporters.

Thank you for listening. Please help us.
Brian

In looking at today's Greensboro Sports Section, on page 1, you see the Bz Out ad, showing a 1-24 road record.

On page 2, the only mention of Wake Forest is by one of the staff writers, regarding today's game with Maryland - his comment is "this is the Demon Deacons' time of year --- to fall flat on their faces. Wake hasn't won an ACC tournament game since Skip Prosser died".

On page three, the only mention of Wake Forest is a quote about Maryland - " Wake Forest Coach Jeff [Redacted] is impressed by Maryland's size, with one aspect sticking out. 'They've got some wide rear ends' [Redacted] said. ' I mean that in a positive way, a respectful way'".

All this would be funny if it was not so pathetic.

In looking at today's Greensboro Sports Section, on page 1, you see the Bz Out ad, showing a 1-24 road record.

On page 2, the only mention of Wake Forest is by one of the staff writers, regarding today's game with Maryland - his comment is "this is the Demon Deacons' time of year --- to fall flat on their faces. Wake hasn't won an ACC tournament game since Skip Prosser died".

On page three, the only mention of Wake Forest is a quote about Maryland - " Wake Forest Coach Jeff [Redacted] is impressed by Maryland's size, with one aspect sticking out. 'They've got some wide rear ends' [Redacted] said. ' I mean that in a positive way, a respectful way'".

So you're saying that the ad we bought is the largest part of the ACC tournament edition paper mentioning Wake Forest, which is the closest ACC school to Greensboro.

The UVA beat writer for the Roanoke Times tweeted about the ad. I don't use twitter so I can't tell you how to access it.

Why don't we have wide rear ends? #BzzOut!

Back