• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

For the lawyers- I've signed tons of NDAs in my life but have never thought abut this. What if Stormy Daniels provides a third party with all her evidence of her time with Trump? Is the third party or even the fourth (a publishing house/film company) covered by the NDA? can they be sued?

What if Stormy signs all of her assets to sister/mom/dad or creates a trust for her kids?

For the lawyers- I've signed tons of NDAs in my life but have never thought abut this. What if Stormy Daniels provides a third party with all her evidence of her time with Trump? Is the third party or even the fourth (a publishing house/film company) covered by the NDA? can they be sued?

What if Stormy signs all of her assets to sister/mom/dad or creates a trust for her kids?

The third party cannot be sued under the NDA, since they were not a party to the contract. But that is exactly what she would be prohibited from doing. As for a trust, that won't work if they try to then pass the funds to her, or if it is revokable.

If she rids herself of all assets and doesn't care if she's sued, nothing can be done to the publisher, et al. It's not like this is a criminal offense.

Maybe Stormy could hire Felix Sater to help her launder the money. :)

Messing around with TV playing a news show in the background this morning.

Host says to a guest something like, “Don’t you think Trump is sort of ‘damned if you do and damned if you don’t’” [cooperate with Mueller investigation]?

The guest replies, “No, I think if you’re Trump you’re only damned if you did something really wrong”.

Boom.

Messing around with TV playing a news show in the background this morning.

Host says to a guest something like, “Don’t you think Trump is sort of ‘damned if you do and damned if you don’t’” [cooperate with Mueller investigation]?

The guest replies, “No, I think if you’re Trump you’re only damned if you did something really wrong”.

Boom.

Like talk to Mueller. If he speaks to Mueller for thirty minutes, it's likely that he'll lie at least a dozen times.

As I've said since Trump's refusal to show his taxes, follow the money. Just the easy parts are damning. We know for a fact that VTB gave Trump Toronto about $150M. We know for a fact that a Putin lackey paid $40M over asking price for a Trump property in FL with no other bids on the table for months. We know for a fact that a major Russian money-laundering scam operated out of Trump Tower. We know for a fact many Russians paid cash for Trump properties. We know for a fact Devos' brother met with a Putin partner in the Seychelles. We know for a fact that Jared met with VTB during the transition. We know that Trump's sons said they got their money from Russia.

These are just a few. There are obviously more that we don't know. Hookers owe their pimps less than Trump owes Putin.

Like talk to Mueller. If he speaks to Mueller for thirty minutes, it's likely that he'll lie at least a dozen times.

As I've said since Trump's refusal to show his taxes, follow the money. Just the easy parts are damning. We know for a fact that VTB gave Trump Toronto about $150M. We know for a fact that a Putin lackey paid $40M over asking price for a Trump property in FL with no other bids on the table for months. We know for a fact that a major Russian money-laundering scam operated out of Trump Tower. We know for a fact many Russians paid cash for Trump properties. We know for a fact Devos' brother met with a Putin partner in the Seychelles. We know for a fact that Jared met with VTB during the transition. We know that Trump's sons said they got their money from Russia.

These are just a few. There are obviously more that we don't know. Hookers owe their pimps less than Trump owes Putin.

seh6p.gif

Hysterical-Laughing-Gif-13.gif

A meeting between Trump and Mueller would be nothing more than a publicity stunt so that Trump could say he did it. No way his lawyers would ever let him say anything. When the left says Trump didn't say anything and the meeting was pointless, the right will say "He sat down with Mueller, what more do you want!?!?!"

A meeting between Trump and Mueller would be nothing more than a publicity stunt so that Trump could say he did it. No way his lawyers would ever let him say anything. When the left says Trump didn't say anything and the meeting was pointless, the right will say "He sat down with Mueller, what more do you want!?!?!"

I think this is a pretty likely scenario. Especially since Trump doesn't seem to think more than a day ahead.

If this happens, Mueller could subpoena Trump and force him to testify in front of a grand jury.

Although that would be a great thing for Trump to do, would you think it's even vaguely possible that Trump could keep his mouth shut? :)

Mueller:
Did you discuss Crimea policy with Russia before the election?

Trump:
Crimea was gone during the Obama administration, and he gave, he allowed it to get away. You know, he can talk tough all he wants, in the meantime he talked tough to North Korea. And he didn’t actually. He didn’t talk tough to North Korea. You know, we have a big problem with North Korea. Big. Big, big. You look at all of the things, you look at the line in the sand. The red line in the sand in Syria. He didn’t do the shot. I did the shot. Had he done that shot, he wouldn’t have had — had he done something dramatic, because if you remember, they had a tremendous gas attack after he made that statement. Much bigger than the one they had with me.

(actual quote, Trump can probably talk for hours without saying anything)

It's like a game of Uno, but with discussion topics.
Blue 2.
Blue 3!
Red 3!
Red REVERSE!
Green REVERSE!
DRAW FOUR WILD!
Yellow 1.

Rumor that Trump is getting rid of Cobb and Dowd and will add Ted Olson. Ted Olson has argued in front of the Supreme Court many times. He has a bizarre history. He was the self-admitted leader of the Arkansas Project which had a goal of getting Bill Clinton out of office. He was also the lead attorney of Bush v. Gore. Later, he was in Ashcroft's hospital room with James Comey to block Gonzalez and others from getting Ashcroft to either sign onto the torture memo or to get Ashcroft to step down as AG. Along with David Bois, Olson led the Supreme Court case that created marriage equality.

He's had a lot good and bad. I can't imagine how this pros pro will deal with Trump and batshit Crazy Joe Digenova.

Gotta check in with your handler every now and then.

“There was a brazen plot to illegally exonerate Hillary Clinton and, if she didn’t win the election, to then frame Donald Trump with a falsely created crime,” he said on Fox News in January. He added, “Make no mistake about it: A group of F.B.I. and D.O.J. people were trying to frame Donald Trump of a falsely created crime.”

Little evidence has emerged to support that theory.

lol can someone remind me again why the FBI and DOJ would risk their jobs, their pensions, and the nation's security in favor of Clinton over Trump? That's a lot of risk to take on for a political candidate, and a very complicated conspiracy to pull off for very little reward. Was it the tax policy of Clinton they favored? maybe abortion? free trade? lol

This is on the level of stupid as the Mark Fuhrman and the LAPD wanted to frame OJ:

Rumor that Trump is getting rid of Cobb and Dowd and will add Ted Olson. Ted Olson has argued in front of the Supreme Court many times. He has a bizarre history. He was the self-admitted leader of the Arkansas Project which had a goal of getting Bill Clinton out of office. He was also the lead attorney of Bush v. Gore. Later, he was in Ashcroft's hospital room with James Comey to block Gonzalez and others from getting Ashcroft to either sign onto the torture memo or to get Ashcroft to step down as AG. Along with David Bois, Olson led the Supreme Court case that created marriage equality.

He's had a lot good and bad. I can't imagine how this pros pro will deal with Trump and batshit Crazy Joe Digenova.

UPDATE:

Neither Ted Olson nor his mega-firm, Gibson, Dunn will be representing Trump according to a formal statement they just sent.

Back