• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

sailor, what evidence would you need that collusion took place?

Hillary’s involvement.

now that you mention it, there is more evidence of Hillary and the Dems conspiring with the Russians - in the form of the Steele dossier - to influence the election, than there is evidence the the Donald or his campaign conspired with the Russians

Hillary and the Dems are fools: they tried to fix their own primary and got caught, then they conspired with the Russians to smear Trump and still lost the general election that could not be lost, they set the standard for incompetence

now that you mention it, there is more evidence of Hillary and the Dems conspiring with the Russians - in the form of the Steele dossier - to influence the election, than there is evidence the the Donald or his campaign conspired with the Russians

Hillary and the Dems are fools: they tried to fix their own primary and got caught, then they conspired with the Russians to smear Trump and still lost the general election that could not be lost, they set the standard for incompetence

Sailor is not a complicated man.

Still not answering the question.

Still not answering the question.

Why would you ever expect sailor to answer the question? What in his posting history makes you think he has any interest in actual discussion?

He wants to spout off about whatever deep-state conspiracy is rattling through the swiss cheese that is his brain and ignore his on hypocrisy. Nothing more, nothing less.

what are you talking about?

I already did

based on the present evidence, no collusion by Trump, and Robert Mueller agrees with me

but I suppose you think that you know more about Russia-Trump collusion than Mueller

You didn't. I asked what evidence you would need to see to convince you that collusion took place.

what are you talking about?

I already did

based on the present evidence, no collusion by Trump, and Robert Mueller agrees with me

but I suppose you think that you know more about Russia-Trump collusion than Mueller

Sailor the Mueller-whisperer

You didn't. I asked what evidence you would need to see to convince you that collusion took place.

if you want maliciously to speculate about the Trump campaign or presidency, be my guest

but I see no reason to join you

I've done what can reasonably be done, given my views on the evidence presented so far

if you want maliciously to speculate about the Trump campaign or presidency, be my guest

but I see no reason to join you

I've done what can reasonably be done, given my views on the evidence presented so far

I'm not asking you to speculate. I'm asking you to say what evidence you'd need to see.

Trump administration expels 60 Russian officers, shuts Seattle consulate in response to attack on former spy in Britain

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...db33a5eef83_story.html?utm_term=.a61750653586

Michael Sulick, a former head of the CIA’s National Clandestine Service and a former Moscow station chief, agreed: “They’ll certainly retaliate. The Russians live by strict reciprocity. It’s tit for tat all the time.”

The only time they did not do so, Sulick noted, was after the Obama administration’s move to expel 35 Russians. In that case, however, according to court records, it appears their restraint was prompted by calls between Trump’s then-incoming national security adviser, Michael Flynn, and then-Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak.

Flynn, who has pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about his conversations with Kislyak, has admitted that in December 2016, he urged Kislyak not to escalate an ongoing feud over sanctions, according to court records. The Washington Post reported Flynn had assured Kislyak the issue would be revisited once Trump took office.

Flynn is now cooperating with special counsel Robert S. Mueller III, who is investigating Russian interference in the 2016 election, as well as possible obstruction of justice by Trump.

What would you need to see to award a basketball player two points?

Reasonable person: I'd need to see the player shoot the ball before the shot clock or game clock hit zero and the ball go through the basket.

sailor: I'm not going to speculate on whether or not the player can make a shot. I will give my views based on credible evidence presented.

What would you need to see to award a basketball player two points?

Reasonable person: I'd need to see the player shoot the ball before the shot clock or game clock hit zero and the ball go through the basket.

sailor: I'm not going to speculate on whether or not the player can make a shot. I will give my views based on credible evidence presented.

poor analogy

besides, in your example you don't make clear that the situation is different when the shooter is behind the three point line

fail on multiple levels PH

What would be the three point line in this investigation, sailor?

Back