• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

Sailor should be a journalist considering how much he knows about Mueller’s investigation that hasn’t been revealed.

what are you talking about?

I already did

based on the present evidence, no collusion by Trump, and Robert Mueller agrees with me

but I suppose you think that you know more about Russia-Trump collusion than Mueller

A reminder that a Trump campaign adviser has admitted to colluding with Russia and is currently cooperating with the investigation.

interestingly, perhaps deliberately? vague on this

which one? when? what exactly is this unnamed person supposedly guilty of?

Donald Trump Jr.

1zd3wk2.png

GOLDSTONE: The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras [a Moscow-based developer who tried to partner with Trump in a hotel project] this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary [Clinton] and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr Trump – helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this info to your father via Rhona [presumably Rhona Graff, Trump’s longtime executive assistant], but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.

TRUMP JR: Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it’s what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

Has Donald Jr plead guilty to anything?

Good luck taking him to court with that.

Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
I'm not asking you to speculate. I'm asking you to say what evidence you'd need to see.
that's exactly what you are asking: you are asking me to speculate, and I am not interested

Sailor: I will give my views based on credible evidence presented

Back