• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

Well, that doesn't really make sense. If he agreed with you, he wouldn't still be investigating this many months later.

do you understand the meaning of the words: "based on the present evidence"?

Mueller can investigate what he wants, other than catching occasional misstatements and calling them perjuries, or raking people over the coals for not registering as foreign lobbyists, he could be trying to look into the Donald's and some of his advisers' earlier financial deals, the collusion theory looks dead, actually it always was

Sailor clearly doesn't know the definition of "hacked" or of "best"

of course I do

unfortunately you do not understand the words: "rig America's elections", which is what Obama was talking about

you wanted to be a wise ass and ended up a dumb ass, and that for you is a successful day

I wish you further successes, and you would do best to stick with lol

unfortunately you do not understand the words: "rig America's elections", which is what Obama was talking about

Obama was responding to a Trump claim that actual votes at polling places were going to be rigged by Democrats. Not saying anything about outside influences.

Careful. You might hurt yourself trying that hard to dodge the question.

no one is dodging any question, you are not making any sense, if it helps, not making any sense often happens to people trying to defend the Clintons

it repeat, it makes no sense to pay millions to compile a smear dossier on your opponent in the middle of a campaign and then keep it secret

no one is dodging any question, you are not making any sense, if it helps, not making any sense often happens to people trying to defend the Clintons

it repeat, it makes no sense to pay millions to compile a smear dossier on your opponent in the middle of a campaign and then keep it secret

Ah - so more #feelings from the professor. Sounds about right.

I can't wait to see Mueller depose Trump about the Stormy Daniels' dick pix.

"Mr. President, that your penis?"

"Hey, it was cold and I had just banged her three times."

"But Mr. President, Ms. Daniels said you were only there for five minutes. Remember you are under oath...and undersized."

Back