• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

I don’t know. I really don’t know. I can tell you what I do know. Any attempt to find out will be treated as a partisan witch hunt.

hence the dangers of spending the last 18 months participating in a partisan witch hunt

By who? All the investigations are run by Republicans.

Palma attempting to be a witty troll and failing terribly at it as usual.

On the extensive list of things that I hate about Donald Trump, the excessive length of his ties is easily top 5.

You get the feeling that Rudy was the old guy with a corner office that was empty most of the time. He was fine as long as his rep was clean, but now it's just too much.

The Cohen raid has been really really bad for this President, and his party.

One would think that any other previous president facing this kind of thing would have resigned when faced with the scope of the investigation and the knowledge of all the illegal shit they had done. Out of self preservation, and out of some modicum of respect for the American people and their government. The cynicism nowadays is so high this asshole can play this thing like a TV reality show and his sycophants in gov and out can proceed without shame. fuckin' a, man.

The Cohen raid has been really really bad for this President, and his party.

One would think that any other previous president facing this kind of thing would have resigned when faced with the scope of the investigation and the knowledge of all the illegal shit they had done. Out of self preservation, and out of some modicum of respect for the American people and their government. The cynicism nowadays is so high this asshole can play this thing like a TV reality show and his sycophants in gov and out can proceed without shame. fuckin' a, man.

No it hasn’t. It only shows the KGB mentality of left wingers who all of a sudden couldn’t give a fuck about civil liberties

No it hasn’t. It only shows the KGB mentality of left wingers who all of a sudden couldn’t give a fuck about civil liberties

It is pretty sobering to realize that ~42% of the people in the US are in intellectual lock step with Lectro.

Back