• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

I certainly don't think we are anywhere close to having to defend ourselves against the government. I do find it ironic though that the people using that as an excuse to bear arms are the ones who have been infiltrated by the Russians, thus causing the most immediate and long term threat of that happening. Almost as if they are seeking to fulfill that prophecy themselves.

Last edited:
I'm probably late to the party, but I didn't know that Ronan Farrow's parents are Mia Farrow and Woody Allen.

The ex-son-in-law was partners with Manafort in several of the charges that Manafort is out on bail for at this time. He was involved in real estate, fraud and movement of money. Apparently, he has been cooperating since Oct/Nov. He may have even been wired.

This could be starting to get very, very interesting.

Well I did avoid BH when Frank died.

The only funeral that was as big as Sinatra's was when GiGi ( a guy), the Maitre D' of The Palm, died. No one wanted to lose their table.

Back