• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

Saying "this is the reason people don't come on your show," because the host played a video of Giuliani saying the exact opposite of what he argues now, is actually pretty honest. It's almost weird to see him say it out loud. "I prefer to go on shows where they let me lie without consequence."

The campaign manager and a high level campaign aid were both known illegal foreign agents, it would be irresponsible not to investigate.

Oh wait, here I am talk to an insane person.

if there was a crime, why not launch a criminal investigation?

if there was serious evidence of national security violations, why use an unverified opposition research dossier, and why hide the source from the judge?

One of my favor things sailor does is he thinks something that is “unverified” can’t possibly be verified and that verifying it is somehow injustice. Of course, they already had evidence to work from before the dossier.

I tried reasoning with sailor using facts and logic for well over a year. No more...the last couple of posts shows how deep of a bubble this guy is in.

Fake news and propaganda (the real kind) is a hell of a drug.

The Mueller investigation has released no details about Trump's guilt. There is no crime, obviously!

If there were, we'd see all of the evidence already!!!!elevone

if there was a crime, why not launch a criminal investigation?

if there was serious evidence of national security violations, why use an unverified opposition research dossier, and why hide the source from the judge?

It was a counter intelligence operation. They were tracking what a foreign government was doing to try and infiltrate and collaborate with one of our major political parties and presidential candidate. It became a criminal investigation once all of trumps people started blatantly lying to the FBI.

The second part is not true. Steele' identity was not hidden from the judge.

One of my favor things sailor does is he thinks something that is “unverified” can’t possibly be verified and that verifying it is somehow injustice. Of course, they already had evidence to work from before the dossier.

another series of grotesque misrepresentations, which have become ph's specialty, (the poor grammar is also a nice touch)

Media-Bias-Chart_Version-3.1_Watermark-min.jpg

another series of grotesque misrepresentations, which have become ph's specialty, (the poor grammar is also a nice touch)

Sailor, for you “unverified” = false. Don’t deny it.

We all know you’re a joke. We treat you like you’re a joke. Just lean into it.

There was no crime to investigate, so the spying had to be disguised as a national security investigation. Since the two Pee's (Page and Papadapulos) didn't seem capable of renting a James Bond movie (even if they combined their efforts) much less spying, they needed to use concocted and fabricated opposition research in the form of the Steel dossier (a fact hidden from the court) to get a FISA court to approve the investigation. Nice job CIA, FBI and Obama's DoJ and DoS, and oh yeah, be sure to keep President Obama fully informed and up to date. Nice!

:rofl:

I look forward to sailor’s explanation when the pee tape is inevitably released. Stupid lubes, he’s clearly using a Whizzinator filled with Obama’s and Hillary’s urine!

I guess it's not an emolument for POTUS' daughter/son-in-law to benefit by a $1B+ bailout by the Qataris for Jared's 666 5th Avenue.

My bad, it doesn't reach an emolument. It's just a straight out bribe.

BTW, the reason Jared is for moving the embassy is that his family business owns lots of land in Jerusalem and many settlements.

unverified means unverified, I am sorry that seems to cause you such difficulty, work on it

Your claim of nothing being verified is categorically false.

Trump Russia dossier key claim 'verified'

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39435786

HOW TRUE IS THE TRUMP-RUSSIA DOSSIER? ONE YEAR LATER, WHAT WE KNOW ABOUT ITS CLAIMS

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-russia-dossier-one-year-later-what-we-know-777116

Verified: Former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page met with representatives of Russian state-owned oil giant Rosneft.

Verified: The Kremlin targeted educated youth and swing state voters during its cyber attacks in the 2016 campaign.

Verified: Trump maintains ties to rich businessmen from Azerbaijan.

Not proven at time of writing (now proven): Trump was offered real estate deals in Russia and turned them down.

Last edited:
Back