• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

unverified means unverified, I am sorry that seems to cause you such difficulty, work on it

Then clearly you don’t know what unverified means because you used it in a way that suggest you think it means false or cannot be verified.

You believe that if someone comes to the FBI with information that a US citizen has been coordinating with with a foreign government to impact an election, that the FBI should not take steps to verify that information.

That is absurd. Every post you make against investigating the Steele dossier shows how far off the deep end you’ve gone.

The rest of us realize how serious this is. You don’t because Hillary lost and that’s all you wanted.

Last edited:
Also for the 8000th time...the Steele Dossier is a raw intelligence report. We will never be able to verify 100% of it and I am sure there are many inaccuracies within a lot of verifiable events. You're dealing with Russian intelligence who is absolutely seeding false information to cover their own tracks and/or throw off investigators.

Educate Yourself.

The Problem with the Steele Dossier

http://observer.com/2017/10/fact-versus-fiction-in-the-steele-dossier-on-donald-trump/

that's your verification of the Steele dossier? there was a spy in the Russian embassy in Washington, DC?

that's pathetic

you TDSers are going over the falls, someone is gonna need to send flowers

That article was from early 2017 to show parts of the dossier have been verified since the beginning. I hit submit before adding additional details. Recheck my post.

No, the problem is Rwers can't admit the truth of the fact that much of the Steele Dossier has been proven as is seen below:

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-russia-dossier-one-year-later-what-we-know-777116

Verified: Former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page met with representatives of Russian state-owned oil giant Rosneft.
Verified: The Kremlin targeted educated youth and swing state voters during its cyber attacks in the 2016 campaign.
Verified: Trump maintains ties to rich businessmen from Azerbaijan

Other things haven't been proven, but they haven't been proven to false.

Also for the 8000th time...the Steele Dossier is a raw intelligence report. We will never be able to verify 100% of it and I am sure there are many inaccuracies within a lot of verifiable events. You're dealing with Russian intelligence who is absolutely seeding false information to cover their own tracks and/or throw off investigators.

Educate Yourself.

The Problem with the Steele Dossier

http://observer.com/2017/10/fact-versus-fiction-in-the-steele-dossier-on-donald-trump/

you are being completely absurd, that's what I have said from the very beginning, in the murky world of intelligence based on Russian sources, the dossier was not only unverified but probably unverifiable

why do you think they chose to go through counterintelligence to spy on Trump?

Last edited:
you are being completely absurd, that's what I have said from the very beginning, in the murky world of intelligence based on Russian sources, the dossier was not only unverified but probably unverifiable

No you have been saying nothing in the dossier has been verified and therefore the entire dossier should be discredited as political garbage.

I'm done.

NENG, my bad you beat me to posting that several things have been verified.

At least you finally admit you think unverified means that it couldn’t possibly be verified. That’s a start.

At least you finally admit you think unverified means that it couldn’t possibly be verified. That’s a start.

you don't know how to read, or to comprehend, or to use a dictionary, sad

you have no argument, so you distort and misrepresent, run along and vex us no more

Let's assume "they" actually did that. Why not use the spy (aka an informant btw) to confirm they were not doing anything improper?

Let's assume "they" actually did that. Why not use the spy (aka an informant btw) to confirm they were not doing anything improper?

because that's what the FBI was doing: spying on the Trump campaign; using the word informant is just to make their misdeed seem less malicious

Makes me wonder if the FBI is actively investigating any Republicans who may coordinating with Russia or Israel for 2018.

All these revelations should discourage that although the inaction among Republicans makes me think they want to keep the gravy train going.

Last edited:
Back