• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

The FBI has used "spies" since its inception. What would you call confidential informants?

How many cases use CI?

Sailor assumes that because he hasn't paid attention to any details or facts, no one else has either.

Pretty amazing how sailor believes as gospel “unverified” Clinton wrong-doings, yet gives the Trump campaign a pass despite all the verifiable evidence of wrong doing. Then again, the phenomenon of Denial is strong on the Right, my Fox News 24/7 watching mother is another example.

Pretty amazing how sailor believes as gospel “unverified” Clinton wrong-doings, yet gives the Trump campaign a pass despite all the verifiable evidence of wrong doing. Then again, the phenomenon of Denial is strong on the Right, my Fox News 24/7 watching mother is another example.

All Trump supporters are on that runaway train, it makes no sense.

They also bring up Bill Clinton’s dirty deeds, but most of that came out in his second term, but most of Trumps was out there prior to the election. I mean 19 sexual assault cases, two rape accusations, miss teen pageant backstage “perks”, grabbing pussy, etc.. Not to mention multiple money laundering charges, 3500 fraud lawsuits, civil rights settlements...the list goes on. All prior to the election...but crooked Hillary with no charges after 7 investigations into her and no findings (not saying she is clean, but only one of the two has a lengthy rap sheet). Some people just can’t see the forest through the trees because of partisan politics.

I'd like to have someone ask Rudy, "How many confidential informants did you use during the Five Families Case in NYC?"

Who would have thought that the CEO of the murderous Blackwater would lie under oath?

Maybe he can share a cell with his sister.

Trump so dumb to allow a spy on his campaign. Total incompetence. Loser and needs to resign.

Back