• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

So.....a relative sent the family this: https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/a...ign=breaking&utm_content=conservative-tribune

I mean WTF. I want to engage but shouldn't.... What would you say if you got this, Tunnels?

If the FBI and Obama administration were really trying to sabotage Trumps campaign, then they did a piss poor job of it.

All it would have taken to sink Trump's campaign was a phone call to a reporter by any person with even tangential knowledge of the Russia investigation pre-election. Instead Jim Comey made an announcement about re-opening an investigation into Hillary Clinton because the FBI found more of her emails on Anthony Weiner's computer.

True story MAGA bro.

Last edited:

So wait a minute, the Deep state informant hired by the FBI and sent by Obama and Hillary to infiltrate and spy on the Republican presidential nominee’s campaign was himself a Republican?

So wait a minute, the Deep state informant hired by the FBI and sent by Obama and Hillary to infiltrate and spy on the Republican presidential nominee’s campaign was himself a Republican?

Crazy right? What if I told you that most of the people leading this partisan DEEP STATE investigation are Republicans?

For what it's worth, 538's take was that the DOJ assigning this investigation to the inspector general's office, bureaucratically amounts to them doing nothing. 538's politics podcast said that this response sounds great, if you are Trump, but in reality it places any investigation into the FBI's infiltration of the Trump campaign in a complete state of limbo, where at best it will be a very long time before it is addressed. According to the podcast, DOJ pretty much played Trump here, and Trump, because he doesn't know how government works, thinks he just notched another win, and unless it shows up on Fox and Friends, he won't figure it out for a while.

why's everyone so scared of a counter-investigation?

Personally, I am not scared of a second investigation. If the accusations are correct they are serious. However, launching this investigation now, could also be another obstruction tactic, which would be another crime by the president, so then we'll have to investigate this investigation.

What's been released in the Media thus far indicates that Trump's investigation of the impetus for the original investigation, is baseless. This Republican, a professor that worked in the Nixon and Regan administrations, offered info to the FBI first and then they encouraged him to get more.

Back