• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

I dunno, they bet a lot on abortion and gay sex-those are the two things that still reliably cause resignations.

A gay sex tape will definitely bring him down, an abortion 10 years ago...not so much. That is how born again works you get forgiven for everything...but the upper Midwest factory dudes would not excuse or look past a gay sex tape.

A gay sex tape will definitely bring him down, an abortion 10 years ago...not so much. That is how born again works you get forgiven for everything...but the upper Midwest factory dudes would not excuse or look past a gay sex tape.

unless they don't like you

Despite the fantastic SNL impression to the contrary, Jr. might be the stupidest one of them all.

Why are you skeptical about these Russian connections? What evidence would you need to believe they are true?

There is a lot more evidence that the so-called Trump-Russia collusion was about spying on Trump and his campaign by the Obama admisitration than about trying to prevent Russia from fixing our elections to help Donald Trump.

There is a lot more evidence that the so-called Trump-Russia collusion was about spying on Trump and his campaign by the Obama admisitration than about trying to prevent Russia from fixing our elections to help Donald Trump.

Lol. Are you serious? There�s far more evidence the other way. You know, guilty pleas of lying to the FBI by trump campaign staffers about their connections to Russia. Please demonstrate hard evidence of �Obama spying on the Trump campaign.�

Trump colluded with Russia so Obama could spy on Trump? Interesting angle

Lol. Are you serious? There�s far more evidence the other way. You know, guilty pleas of lying to the FBI by trump campaign staffers about their connections to Russia. Please demonstrate hard evidence of �Obama spying on the Trump campaign.�

You fool, You haven't read hard hitting opinion analysis from Sherryl Atkinson and Sara Carter in between their Hannity show appearances?

You fool, You haven't read hard hitting opinion analysis from Sherryl Atkinson and Sara Carter in between their Hannity show appearances?

Sailor’s posts are quite literally my 88 year old Grandmother’s views.

What the shit is up with the weird symbols in my post???

Sailor’s posts are quite literally my 88 year old Grandmother’s views.

What the shit is up with the weird symbols in my post???

Obviously, you should pay more attention to your grandmother.

The shit behind your thinking is a lot weirder than the symbols in your post.

Back