• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

Tuned in to watch Jim Jordan shout a bunch. Imagine thinking the "deep state" created the Ohio State scandal to prevent this.

Republicans overreact to this obvious hyperbole with a kangaroo court and a year of Fox programming, all the while cautioning that Trump’s just exaggerating or going for shock value whenever he opens his stupid fat mouth.

Moonz and Sailor: OOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

giphy.webp

More deets on how Gowdy got pantsed?

One of my favorite parts was Goodlatte refusing to let Stzrok confer with FBI counsel to determine if he could answer a question potentially implicating security clearance issues. Several Democrats on the committee were just laughing at him.

More deets on how Gowdy got pantsed?

He had this whole line of questioning where he asked if Strzok interviewed a witness on March x 2017. Then another date. Then a range of dates. Then a dramatic conclusion about how Strzok used the word "impeach" (I guess in texts?) on those dates and, if he didn't do interviews, there was no way he could have gathered information that would back that up so it must be evidence of bias.

It was supposed to be his big conclusion, but Strzok asked for time to respond. He pointed out how many other people there were on the team, many of which reported to him and conducted interviews, so he didn't have to personally conduct interviews to gain new data. (Then some other stuff about how silly it was to use these texts in this manner, but that was the part that demonstrated that Gowdy's argument was all a dumb show.)

Hopefully I remembered that correctly. There was some sort of "how DARE you!" proclamation from a worked-up Gowdy, but Goodlatte moved on to the Dems for questioning.

Geez. So after all this complaining about how someone “leading the investigation” was biased, Gowdy didn’t understand that leading an investigation means people report to him.

Actually, I wonder if this is going, on balance, backfire on the Pubs. A lot is being said to shore up the special counsel investigation.

Actually, I wonder if this is going, on balance, backfire on the Pubs. A lot is being said to shore up the special counsel investigation.

The very same Donald Trump who did not blow up DOOP headquarters.

Every one of these stupid things backfire, then they move on to another stupid thing.

Back