• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

Moonz “heads will roll” Moonz loudly silent today.

Floor 7 though. I’m sure it’s coming.

Remember that time when Republicans outed an FBI informant?

Last edited:
Really shameful political theater.

Chaotic, dishonest, misdirected and misprioritized effort, nakedly self-interested zeal and anger....etc.

Yep. Republicans are clearly the party of Trump.

Democrats did a decent job of calling out the Pubs and trying to direct attention to legitimate and actual concerns and of trying to protect the legitimacy and integrity of Mueller and his team.

Biggest winners today: Putin and Russia.

Biggest losers: Pubs and the US.

what's to say? Strzok is a smug, arrogant liar, the FBI has real problems allowing people like this into positions of leadership, the dems look awful trying to defend this kind of behavior at the FBI

on a side note: Sztrok said that he was not a lawyer, but I thought FBI agents had to have law degrees, has that changed? can a person without a law degree become a deputy assistant director of unintelligence at the FBI?

Last edited:
what's to say? Strzok is a smug, arrogant liar, the FBI has real problems allowing people like this into positions of leadership, the dems look awful trying to defend this kind of behavior at the FBI

The lack of awareness in this post is staggering. Interesting that you assume a guy defending himself and his agency over bullshit accusations about a fucking text message to his girlfriend must be hiding something far bigger. It’s like you have a reflex to someone calling an investigation a nothing burger or a witch hunt.

Trey Gowdy really is the worst.

How can anyone like him?

I don’t think any Democrats would have a problem with Congress launching an actual investigation into how the FBI handled both the Trump and Clinton investigations in the lead up to the investigation. If a finding of the investigation was that FBI agents (Strozk as well as agents in the New York office in particular) shouldn’t show evidence of bias towards or against a candidate or the subject of an investigation I think Dems would sign off on that.

Yesterday was not that. The House Republicans have been trying turn a handful of texts from a midlevel agent in an overwhelmingly conservative agency (that actually helped Trump win the election rather than put a stop to it) into some sort of deep state conspiracy instead of investigating the actual conspiracy.

I don’t think any Democrats would have a problem with Congress launching an actual investigation into how the FBI handled both the Trump and Clinton investigations in the lead up to the investigation. If a finding of the investigation was that FBI agents (Strozk as well as agents in the New York office in particular) shouldn’t show evidence of bias towards or against a candidate or the subject of an investigation I think Dems would sign off on that.

Yesterday was not that. The House Republicans have been trying turn a handful of texts from a midlevel agent in an overwhelmingly conservative agency (that actually helped Trump win the election rather than put a stop to it) into some sort of deep state conspiracy instead of investigating the actual conspiracy.

100% this. It still boggles my mind that Russia carried out an attack on the United States and Republicans are going after the FBI for investigating that attack.

I see you've read the traitorous Fox News click bait article title.

on a side note: Sztrok said that he was not a lawyer, but I thought FBI agents had to have law degrees, has that changed? can a person without a law degree become a deputy assistant director of unintelligence at the FBI?

Regardless of what the FBI's policy is, having a law degree =/= being a lawyer

Back