• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

what's to say? Strzok is a smug, arrogant liar, the FBI has real problems allowing people like this into positions of leadership, the dems look awful trying to defend this kind of behavior at the FBI

What did he lie about? Please elaborate.

That was fun to watch yesterday, now do we get to see Trey Gowdy's text messages while he was investigating Hillary Clinton? Can someone subpoena the president so he can have his affairs called out? Can we question Congressman Jim Jordan about his knowledge of Ohio State wrestlers being sexually assaulted, so that he can be called a liar?

you don't think he lied?

Thank you for this helpful response, but that doesn't exactly address my question. It doesn't matter if I, or anybody, thinks he lied, what matters is if he actually lied. So, what did he lie about? Please elaborate.

Rosenstein announces the indictment of 12 more Russians for attacking the DNC and other people running for office. He is naming names and giving details of what they did. He is saying the Russian GRU was directly involved.

He is saying they attacked voter roles, committed money laundering and committed identity theft.

Perfect timing Rod! This sticks it up Trump's ass and the asses of the Republicans on the committees who attacked Strzok.

Special counsel Mueller charges 12 Russian intelligence officers with hacking Democrats during 2016 election

Special counsel Robert Mueller has obtained a new indictment charging 12 Russian intelligence officers with hacking Democrats during the 2016 presidential election.

The indictment lodged in Washington, D.C., accuses the Russian spies of hacking into the Democratic National Committee and the presidential campaign of Hillary Clinton, and of releasing emails obtained from that cybersnooping with a a goal of influencing the election.

The accused also hacking into state boards of elections, and into companies that provided software for elections, according to Deputy Attorney Rod Rosenstein

Rosenstein announces the indictment of 12 more Russians for attacking the DNC and other people running for office. He is naming names and giving details of what they did. He is saying the Russian GRU was directly involved.

He is saying they attacked voter roles, committed money laundering and committed identity theft.

Perfect timing Rod! This sticks it up Trump's ass and the asses of the Republicans on the committees who attacked Strzok.

OK, but Peter Strozk had an affair and lied about it to his wife, so, this is a deep state nothing burger with cheese.

nah, watched some of it

there is a reason even Mueller fired Strzok

there is a reason that even the kid gloves report by the IG found Strzok too biased to be trusted

there is a reason while Strzok was demoted and suspended by even this circle-the-wagons FBI

there is a reason why the dems clapping for a dissembler like Strzok looks horrible

I'm no defender of Strzok (his actions were dumb) however this doesn't mean that the investigation was tainted or that Strzok's actions taint the FBI investigation - for the very reasons that Strzok articulated yesterday and others have made in the past:

Strzok was not in charge of any investigation and there were others (both below and above him in the pecking order) involved in the investigation - it was not a single party investigation run by Strzok.

Mueller didn't fire Strzok, he just removed him from the Russian investigation for the appearance of impropriety

I'm no defender of Strzok (his actions were dumb) however this doesn't mean that the investigation was tainted or that Strzok's actions taint the FBI investigation - for the very reasons that Strzok articulated yesterday and others have made in the past:

Strzok was not in charge of any investigation and there were others (both below and above him in the pecking order) involved in the investigation - it was not a single party investigation run by Strzok.

Mueller didn't fire Strzok, he just removed him from the Russian investigation for the appearance of impropriety

So, you're saying there a deep state.

LOL I'm confident this example they gave in the indictment was on purpose.

Dh_7dP4W0AAP61Q.jpg:large

What happened on that date you might ask?

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Mr. Trump said during a news conference here in an apparent reference to Mrs. Clinton’s deleted emails. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/28/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-clinton-emails.html

Back