• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

A quick Google search or going to the FBI website and actually looking up the requirements would better serve you than just assuming the worst. One does not require a law degree to become an agent.

I see you've read the traitorous Fox News click bait article title.

nah, watched some of it

there is a reason even Mueller fired Strzok

there is a reason that even the kid gloves report by the IG found Strzok too biased to be trusted

there is a reason while Strzok was demoted and suspended by even this circle-the-wagons FBI

there is a reason why the dems clapping for a dissembler like Strzok looks horrible

on a side note: Sztrok said that he was not a lawyer, but I thought FBI agents had to have law degrees, has that changed? can a person without a law degree become a deputy assistant director of unintelligence at the FBI?

I know not everyone is an expert on law enforcement, but Holy crap is this a stupid post. I literally laughed when I read it not realizing who had written it. Then I saw sailor’s name and I laughed louder.

nah, watched some of it

there is a reason that even the kid gloves report by the IG found Strzok too biased to be trusted

there is a reason while Strzok was demoted and suspended by even this circle-the-wagons FBI

there is a reason why the dems clapping for a dissembler like Strzok looks horrible

What are the reasons?

A quick Google search or going to the FBI website and actually looking up the requirements would better serve you than just assuming the worst. One does not require a law degree to become an agent.

Lol. If it ain't on conservapaedia, sailor ain't looking.

Do your own research! Hey guys, do FBI agents still need law degrees? ..... what an asshat.

No, no...better to openly question Strzok’s qualifications and intelligence. If you’re a Trumpublican.

I saw no Dems defending his love affair or poor judgment in texting personal political opinions on his work phone.

None.

And that’s all he’s done wrong as far as has been shown.

I saw lots of Pubs harassing a witness, eagerly conflating these already know lapses with grand paranoid conspiracy theories, grandstanding, lying, obfuscating, etc. Doing nothing helpful to the causes of truth or justice. They already had 11 hours of closed hearing with the guy and were free to release that transcript.

No, yesterday was a naked display of cynical posturing in an attempt to distract from important matters and discredit the FBI and Mueller. Every American should be disgusted.

nah, watched some of it

Except Strzok wasn't fired. He was demoted.

Except the IG report said nothing of the kind. It said there is NO PROOF of any bias in his work.

Strzok made Congressional Republicans look like they were channeling their inner Joe McCarthy's. If yesterday was boxing match, it would have been stopped before lunch. The GOP didn't land a single punch.

"poor judgment" is exactly what we want and expect from our FBI leadership

Yeah. You wouldn't want a Republican leader who cheated on his wife and uses poor judgement posting his political opinions on his phone.

Back