• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

Oh.

DiP_abbWsAEZFMh.jpg:large

Peter Strzok must have doctored this.

It must be asked, how many times did Butina look innocently into DJT's eyes and LIE to him about her purposes ?

I'd like a Congressional hearing on this question alone.

US Person 1 and 2 need to get attorneys immediately. US Person 1 sounds a lot like it could be Jr.

Person 1 sounds way more like Roger Stone IMO. Person 2's description is more vague, but I could see Jr. or Jared.

The affidavit is a really fascinating read.

Wasn't Jared the one trying to set up a back channel to Russia?

Wasn't Jared the one trying to set up a back channel to Russia?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.bea1f77b4980

"Ambassador Sergey Kislyak reported to his superiors in Moscow that Kushner, son-in-law and confidant to then-President-elect Trump, made the proposal during a meeting on Dec. 1 or 2[, 2016] at Trump Tower, according to intercepts of Russian communications that were reviewed by U.S. officials."

5OsfgMU.png

Holy shit, this adds up.

Last edited:
Well they've both been posting this same general tweet for 2 years now and....

giphy.gif

Haha okay Palma. At the risk of allowing the thread to devolve into a debate about the credibility of Schindler and Wilson...these two guys have predicted pretty much all of this.

You think all of these revelations just happened overnight? Schindler's been writing about Trump's relationship with Russia since 2015.

Haha okay Palma. At the risk of allowing the thread to devolve into a debate about the credibility of Schindler and Wilson...these two guys have predicted pretty much all of this.

You think all of these revelations just happened overnight? Schindler's been writing about Trump's relationship with Russia since 2015.

I'm saying if Mueller knows everything, maybe he should think about getting him out of office before he blows up NATO. What good is nailing him 3 years from now?

Mueller can’t do anything. It’s up to Congress and maybe the Supreme Court. And they’re beholden to Trump. That’s why Republicans have been discrediting Mueller.

I'm saying if Mueller knows everything, maybe he should think about getting him out of office before he blows up NATO. What good is nailing him 3 years from now?

Ha fair enough...I agree with that.

My hot take: Mueller has to be so fucking right about every indictment, accusation, piece of evidence, etc. If he's wrong on anything...Trump and his base will scream the whole investigation is tainted (see thread on Strozk texts).

Also this investigation is going at lightning speed compared to other special counsel investigations.

Multiple news outlets reporting that one of the Congressmen described in today’s indictment was Dana Rohrabacher

Back