• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

Not only is Bromwitch an Obama appointed stooge with no knowledge of the process but he is a curious sort of butthole in that he fails to realize that after a year plus of saying the release of “hearing and subsequent minutes” would jeapordize an ongoing investigation to now,more than a year later,saying there are no notes and there was no hearing and there is nothing unusual about that.

This shite ^ right here may work for Special Assholes but it cuts absolutely no ice in the land of Logic and Reason.

Link?

Additionally..Bruce Ohr testified that he warned the FBI about the reliability of Steele as a source and they ignored it and did not include it in the application.

Hardly the first to question Steele’s “work”. “Salacious and Unverified”, “uncorroborated and unsubstantiated”..apparently these are the types of descriptors needed to get surveillance of Trump and his campaign. That’s a high bar,yes

moon, i sincerely hope this is all trolling. i never pegged you as an idiot.

the Russkies were playing both sides of the street in sowing dissension and confusion, not really all that hard to understand, unless of course you are a lube

the Russkies were playing both sides of the street in sowing dissension and confusion, not really all that hard to understand, unless of course you are a lube

You had a hard time understanding in the beginning when you called it fake news and liberals making stuff up because they were sore losers.

This is huge, I must have missed some news while traveling. What members of the Clinton campaign or the DNC had secret or not so secret meetings with Russians spies or anybody linked with the Russian government?

Back