• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

indict him for what? Knowing some millionaires who didn't like paying all the taxes they should have? this is such a sham

indict him for what? Knowing some millionaires who didn't like paying all the taxes they should have? this is such a sham

Obstruction of justice at a minimum.

Surprising that you trump shills think obstruction of justice is no big deal when you all lost your minds when Hillary Clinton’s husband met with Loretta Lynch on an airport tarmac two years ago. To my knowledge there is still no evidence that they discussed Hillary’s email investigation.

Trump fires the FBI Director investigating him, pressures the DOJ to clean house of anyone who touched the Russia investigation, tweets on a daily basis about firing his attorney general, plus dangles pardons to key actors....

... but yeah this is all a sham. Lock her up!

Money laundering
Tax evasion
being an unregistered agent for the Russian Federation

That's a start

This is huge, I must have missed some news while traveling. What members of the Clinton campaign or the DNC had secret or not so secret meetings with Russians spies or anybody linked with the Russian government?

Hillary Clinton and her campaign did Dumb Fuck

Democratic Party hiring Russians and weaponizing DOJ and FBI is the only story with historical ramifications

All the rest is a smear campaign to try and cover their own tracks

It’s not working and it won’t work

Justice will be served

Money laundering
Tax evasion
being an unregistered agent for the Russian Federation

That's a start

While I believe that the evidence at the end of the day may support laundering and tax evasion charges, so far there is only enough public evidence to charge him with obstruction and maybe campaign finance fraud. And where the hell are you coming up with him being a Russian unregistered agent? He looks to be a useful idiot from what we've seen, but you're going way overboard. Good thing you're not a prosecutor.

Hillary Clinton and her campaign did Dumb Fuck

Gosh, I do feel dumb...can you provide a link to a reputable news source with this information so that I can thoroughly read up on it? Thanks in advance.

While I believe that the evidence at the end of the day may support laundering and tax evasion charges, so far there is only enough public evidence to charge him with obstruction and maybe campaign finance fraud. And where the hell are you coming up with him being a Russian unregistered agent? He looks to be a useful idiot from what we've seen, but you're going way overboard. Good thing you're not a prosecutor.

RE: Money laundering - a $220M money laundering scheme in Trump Tower that he fired Preet Bahara from prosecuting and Sessions, himself, oversaw and dropped all the charges to get a $5.9M fine. Why would Trump do that if he didn't owe them something? I've laid out other events for money laundering from Trump Soho to his property in FL and more. There are multiple books and articles about this.

RE: Russian Agent- either he is or he's even more of a fool than we believe. I'm not saying he went to Russia and offered his services. He got himself into it taking Putin's money for the bankrupt Trump Toronto and other projects. His sons have said they have used Russian money for over a decade. You don't think that comes with strings? He also gave Putin billions and billions by delaying the sanctions that passed the Senate 98-2 and the House 433-1. Again, you could maybe call him a stooge or owned by Putin rather than an agent, but that's a distinction without a difference.

Back