• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

If your life depended on making an audience laugh and your only two options were RJ or sailor who would you pick? Your odds of death are 99.9% but who do you think at least gives you the 0.1% chance.

If your life depended on making an audience laugh and your only two options were RJ or sailor who would you pick? Your odds of death are 99.9% but who do you think at least gives you the 0.1% chance.

RJ, by the slimmest of margins

No, the one where the fake company the kid created was easily traced back to him via a phone number belonging to his mom.

lol

Damn that’s really hard. Probably RJ. I think he would at least be loose on stage. Sailor would be painfully sad staring at his shoelaces mumbling into the microphone he was holding in both hands like a sippy cup.

Damn that’s really hard. Probably RJ. I think he would at least be loose on stage. Sailor would be painfully sad staring at his shoelaces mumbling into the microphone he was holding in both hands like a sippy cup.

Why do you say sippy cup like it's a bad thing? There's nothing wrong with using a sippy cup. It's ageist to paint our youngest citizens in a bad light as they learn life skills and necessarily hydrate themselves.

Furthermore it's triggering to the AB/DL community when you use that tone to describe something which gives them enormous comfort while also hydrating themselves. I hope that you will choose your words more carefully in the future.

Spoken like a true witless lube. RJ has not posted anything worth reading in decades (if ever), while I regularly cast pearls before dimwitted lefty swine.

Spoken like a true witless lube. RJ has not posted anything worth reading in decades (if ever), while I regularly cast pearls before dimwitted lefty swine.

You've not made a single intentionally funny post in my ~5 years on these boards. RJ has at least 10.

Now I'm just thinking about if there are any Tunnels posters I would stake my life on making an audience laugh.

Maybe palma on one of the days where he is actually trying. Milhouse might be a poor man's Mitch Hedberg, too.

Back