• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

But honestly, the reason this all is so incredibly fucking stupid is that the Republican morons behind this scheme actually thought: democrats are saying "believe all women" every time a powerful man gets accused, so they'll have to say it this time too!

Honestly, this logic is rooted in, and the inevitable product of, their unconscious obsession with false equivalency.

My guess is that they'll say the Dems hired them because they're just too stupid and it's just too convenient. Can't possibly be dumb Trump supporters.

Last edited:
But honestly, the reason this all is so incredibly fucking stupid is that the Republican morons behind this scheme actually thought: democrats are saying "believe all women" every time a powerful man gets accused, so they'll have to say it this time too!

Honestly, this logic is rooted in, and the inevitable product of, their unconscious obsession with false equivalency.

It's stunning how the "bitches be lying" crowd who think it's so easy for women to fabricate false allegations are so bad at fabricating allegations.

I wonder how deep in the administration this scheme goes.

Now I'm just thinking about if there are any Tunnels posters I would stake my life on making an audience laugh.

Maybe palma on one of the days where he is actually trying. Milhouse might be a poor man's Mitch Hedberg, too.

The fact that even one person thinks Palma is sometimes funny makes me lose faith in America. Shitty trolls are shitty trolls, nothing more nothing less.

More fun, but less funny Mueller news.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/10/31/has-robert-mueller-subpoenaed-trump-222060

These months before the midterm elections are tough ones for all of us Mueller-watchers. As we expected, he has gone quiet in deference to long-standing Justice Department policy that prosecutors should not take actions that might impact pending elections. Whatever he is doing, he is doing quietly and even farther from the public eye than usual.

But thanks to some careful reporting by Politico, we may have stumbled upon How Bob Mueller Is Spending His Mid-Terms: secretly litigating against President Trump for the right to throw him in the grand jury.

Shouldn't the title of this thread be changed to something like "Thirtieth Set of Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation" ?

The fact that even one person thinks Palma is sometimes funny makes me lose faith in America. Shitty trolls are shitty trolls, nothing more nothing less.

I mean the days where he's not trolling. They are few and far between, but sometimes palma has moments of clarity.

The bombshell accusation was supposed to drop today but, and this is actually the story they're going with, the woman that was accusing Mueller landed in DC but "panicked and boarded a flight to another location."

The bombshell accusation was supposed to drop today but, and this is actually the story they're going with, the woman that was accusing Mueller landed in DC but "panicked and boarded a flight to another location."

heads are gonna roll

This is hilarious and sad at the same time. I really hope there wasn’t extensive media there to give this guy more of a platform he doesn’t deserve. Would’ve been awesome if only one person showed up to live tweet it.

Best quote from the comment section:

“This is like George Costanza driving his in-laws out to the house in the Hamptons he never rented”

Back