• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

Again - do you think Trump and/or his campaign did anything wrong with regards to the russia probe? Straight up, no bullshit. And, if the mueller report shows there was impropriety or illegality, will you accept it?

If it shows nothing, I’m willing to accept that. How about you?

Mueller would be better off investigating the Dims for conspiring with the Russians, and with who knows whom. Not sure what impropriety you mean? Yeah, I will accept the legal conviction of anyone formally charged and convicted by the Mueller probe.

Mueller would be better off investigating the Dims for conspiring with the Russians, and with who knows whom. Not sure what impropriety you mean? Yeah, I will accept the legal conviction of anyone formally charged and convicted by the Mueller probe.

6803669.jpg
6803669.jpg

the whole Russia-Russia-Russia Mueller probe is simultaneously idiotic and a coverup, in short, an idiotic coverup

Trump is covering up owing Putin an infinite number of favors for funding so many of his projects and getting him elected.

Again - do you think Trump and/or his campaign did anything wrong with regards to the russia probe? Straight up, no bullshit. And, if the mueller report shows there was impropriety or illegality, will you accept it?

If it shows nothing, I’m willing to accept that. How about you?

sailor wants to see pee-pee tape or fake news

there is no pee-pee tape, and I don't watch CNN or MSNBC

Who cares about that? How about Putin's BFF who overpaid by $40MILLION for a Trump property in FL? How about Putin's own bank giving Trump Toronto $100+M in loans AFTER it went BK? How about the 1000+ Trump condos Russians have purchased for cash?

My bad, Putin doesn't expect anything back from Trump for billions of Putin's and his buddy's money.

Will someone copy this in case sailor has me on ignore? Thanks.

Of course, sailor won't answer anyway. He never does.

Who cares about that? How about Putin's BFF who overpaid by $40MILLION for a Trump property in FL? How about Putin's own bank giving Trump Toronto $100+M in loans AFTER it went BK? How about the 1000+ Trump condos Russians have purchased for cash?

My bad, Putin doesn't expect anything back from Trump for billions of Putin's and his buddy's money.

Will someone copy this in case sailor has me on ignore? Thanks.

Of course, sailor won't answer anyway. He never does.

of course the pee-pee tape exists and after all the things RJ stated, at the end of the day, the pee-pee tape will have more of an affect.

of course the pee-pee tape exists and after all the things RJ stated, at the end of the day, the pee-pee tape will have more of an affect.

thx...but the pee-tape is only important to the hotel maids as the rest of the world knows Trump is a piece of shit rather than just a pee.

thx...but the pee-tape is only important to the hotel maids as the rest of the world knows Trump is a piece of shit rather than just a pee.

38% of Americans disagree

of mendacious malfeasance by the Dems, their sacred cow Obama, and certain unscrupulous swamp creatures from the deep state

as an aside, the involvement of members of foreign intelligence services, who were sometimes unwittingly co-opted and corrupted, added a nice touch by helping to make sure that the details were kept secret because our allies would insist on avoiding the embarrassment of having been had by some tweeting keystone cops in ol' DC

Wrong thread. Try here next time: https://www.ogboards.com/forums/showthread.php/13628-Facebook-Gold-from-Crazies

Could the reason we haven't heard much about obstruction be that Mueller and his team have all the info they need to make cases?

Back