• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

Comey should demand that either he testifies in public or make the DOJ arrest him. The only way that would happen is if Whitaker orders the arrest for contempt which will show him to the 1000000% hack that he is.

Further, the incoming Dem Chair of the Committee should say if these "hearings" aren't public, he will immediately make the transcripts public as his first act as Chairman.

You can tell these people live in their own vacuum sealed world where simple facts can't seep through.

At the very least, they should know Comey is a self-righteous attention whore who will never turn down an opportunity to publicly pontificate on Trump and this investigation.

You can tell these people live in their own vacuum sealed world where simple facts can't seep through.

At the very least, they should know Comey is a self-righteous attention whore who will never turn down an opportunity to publicly pontificate on Trump and this investigation.

It’s really funny when the self-righteousness that Republicans so often exhibit gets thrown back tenfold in their face by a guy like Comey

And so is Mueller.

It's being reported on CNN and MSNBC that Paul Manafort has been caught lying to the FBI again. They are saying his guilty plea will stand but his ability to lessen the sentence may well be gone.

This could be huge. He might have to give even more to make up for this and even if he does he won't get as good a deal.

I'm guessing he has exposure in state courts as well. This was monumentally stupid.

He’s not giving up anymore and they should stop listening to him. He’s uncooperative for a reason, which is a bummer but he’s going to die in jail so we can enjoy that.

Seems like he’s waiting for his pardon. Is this wrong?

I think there are three possible options for Manafort:

Lest Likely- He thinks he's smarter than Mueller and his staff and can get a better deal.

Likely - He's afraid he will get killed in prison by friends of the Russian mob/Putin to keep him from talking in trials.

Most Likely - His lawyer has confirmation from Trump that he will pardon Manafort immediately after sentencing.

I think there are three possible options for Manafort:

Lest Likely- He thinks he's smarter than Mueller and his staff and can get a better deal.

Likely - He's afraid he will get killed in prison by friends of the Russian mob/Putin to keep him from talking in trials.

Most Likely - His lawyer has confirmation from Trump that he will pardon Manafort immediately after sentencing.

OMG or like Corsi he’s got nothing else

PROSECUTORS ARE THE BEST

OMG or like Corsi he’s got nothing else

PROSECUTORS ARE THE BEST

Or Manafort is lying his ass off like the report says.

13yp18g.jpg

There's far too many tweets to link with relevant information, so I'm just going to link the man's Twitter: https://twitter.com/ThatShockratees. Both tweets from the guy and RTs of other smart people are on there and anyone with an interest in how Mueller might have set up an endgame should give it a look.

Apologies if I'm RJ'ing here.

PROSECUTORS ARE THE BEST

Let’s not forgot that what was seized from Manafort is bankrolling all this.

Back