• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

Last edited:
We got anything other than not reporting all your taxable income 15 years ago and not telling Mueller what he wanted to hear yet? Nah?

Catamount this is what I was talking about re: most conservatives don’t and won’t care.

Yep. It always gets me when I hear people calling into NPR saying that the investigation hasn’t found anything. And those are people who actually listen to NPR.

No matter what happens, conservatives aren’t going to know and/or believe it.

5fe1f93eb90dc9105236257e01a4d405.gif

What’s this about Trump leaving an event early?

Trump has just changed his story about having no business dealings with Russia to he only running for POTUS and had the right to keep doing his regular business.

Trump kept saying, "I have no business dealings with Russia."

Now, he's saying, "I can do business with Russia as a candidate." In essence, he just verified Cohen's testimony.

OOOPS...Trump can't even keep his lies straight.

Last edited:
If I were in the Iranian government, I'd hold a press conference telling about how Trump was their partner in the Trump Azerbaijan and that the project was used to launder the Iranian Revolutionary Guard's money.

This is absolutely true.

Back