• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

Maybe but at a certain point if you broke the law, you broke the law. I also wouldn't be surprised to see establishment pubs jump on board if it was a clear and open opportunity to oust Trump.

What point is that for Republicans? You're talking about people who want to lock up Hillary but think Ivanka doing the same thing isn't a big deal.

What point is that for Republicans? You're talking about people who want to lock up Hillary but think Ivanka doing the same thing isn't a big deal.

#fakelaw. I'm trademarking that Schiff. Public disclosure. Suck it

Maybe but at a certain point if you broke the law, you broke the law. I also wouldn't be surprised to see establishment pubs jump on board if it was a clear and open opportunity to oust Trump.

I'd like to think this is true but there's no reason to believe it is based off of the last few years. Even if it's clear that he broke the law most of the GOP won't care as long as they're in power.

The whole killing someone in broad daylight in NYC is true. Most conservatives would either say "that didn't happen, fake news is making it up" or would say "clearly self defense."

I don't trust anyone still affiliated with the GOP today to be objective or to put anything above party.

6820531159_459c98e7e6_b.jpg

2ufd83b.jpg

2q20b47.jpg

Last edited:
Back