• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

Lol, I had this same joke queued up to post an hour ago but decided that if I'm really serious about my campaign for USUAL SUSPECT I'd better get some new jokes

Being an asshole to someone who could be a friend is childish, classless and shows a lot about you. But you will never reach the status you desire.

Internet pseudo-tough guy. What a great aspiration!

Being an asshole to someone who could be a friend is childish, classless and shows a lot about you. But you will never reach the status you desire.

Internet pseudo-tough guy. What a great aspiration!

Classic misogyny from RJ, assuming all pseudo-tough people on the internet have to be masculine. Shaking my head at you, RJ.

Richard Burr confirms that the Senate Intel Committee "has made referrals to the special prosecutor" for criminal prosecution.

For people other than Hillary Clinton?

What's hilarious is they knew it was a perjury trap and they still got caught.

Peskov confirmed Cohen's story about when they were in contact.

I don't understand why they aren't bringing up Putin's VEB giving Trump Toronto over $100M after the property went BK. Nor do I understand why aren't they looking into the sale of a Trump property in FL to a very, very close Putin all for nearly $40M over the asking price when no other offers had been made in about six months on the market.

Back