• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

Front page: "Stone won't roll: Ex-Trump adviser blasts 'politically motivated' Mueller indictment, says he 'will never' turn on Trump"

SMDH Fox News.

Last edited:
Front page: "Stone won't roll: Ex-Trump adviser blasts 'politically motivated' Mueller indictment, says he 'will never' turn on Trump"

SMDH Fox News.

Stone is dumb, so it makes sense he would take this dumb position, which is essentially: "while I could turn on Trump because I have evidence against him, I will not provide that evidence against him." As opposed to, say, there is nothing to turn on him for.

He only said he wouldn't testify against Trump about four times. The fix is in.

P.S. As to the gesture, Stone does have a tattoo of Nixon on his back.

SMDH Fox News.

LOL. Stone is a total loon, and has been for a long time. He may be saying he'll never turn on Trump in public, let's see what he does in private once Mueller and his investigators present him with their evidence in private interrogation. He doesn't strike me as being loyal to anyone except himself (like Trump). He probably thinks that Nixonesque gesture looks heroic, when it just makes him look guilty and idiotic as hell. Mueller is just starting with this guy, we'll see how loyal he is a month or two or three from now.

LOL. Stone is a total loon, and has been for a long time. He may be saying he'll never turn on Trump in public, let's see what he does in private once Mueller and his investigators present him with their evidence in private interrogation. He doesn't strike me as being loyal to anyone except himself (like Trump). He probably thinks that Nixonesque gesture looks heroic, when it just makes him look guilty and idiotic as hell. Mueller is just starting with this guy, we'll see how loyal he is a month or two or three from now.

I would be stunned if Stone doesn't have a guaranteed pardon in his back pocket already. He has no need to testify against Trump. Even if he gets 100 years, Trump will pardon him almost immediately.

Is Putin “The Greek” in this scenario?

Even the Nixon Foundation is saying "Hold on, don't besmirch the Nixon name by associating him with Roger Stone."

JZ9JWg7.gif

Lucy and the football

Jesus have you idiots not learned your lesson from buzzfeed?

Back